ECF Big Survey 2015 is impossible if you never smoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

antiemp

Apr 6, 2014
United States
I was never a smoker. I went straight to vaping. Questions 13 through 21 all require you to have been a smoker. If I answer them, or anyone like me answers them, it will skew the results.

Question 8 is similarly troublesome:
8. IF you no longer smoke, how long after you started vaping did you stop daily smoking? (skip if you still smoke)

None of the answers allow me to say I never smoked. And for some reason I can skip this one, unlike 13 through 21, but if I skip it I'm saying I still smoke...

24 feels awkward, 27 is unanswerable, 78 is unanswerable...

*26. Do you consider yourself to have quit smoking?
I can't answer yes, because I was never a smoker. I can't answer no, because it could be misconstrued as meaning I still smoke.

To say the least, this is frustrating. I want to provide good data, but I'm required to answer 13 through 21 and there are zero okay options.

We need more N/A options, or "I never smoked" options.

Also...

*85. If flavored e-liquid (other than tobacco flavors) were banned tomorrow, would you:
This needs an option to start using DIY juices, they're not hard to make. The closest answer it is is "Buy whatever e-liquid is still commercially available and flavor it yourself with separately purchased flavorings" but this is not the same. Buying VG and PG is not buying e-liquid.

I completed the survey anyway, but it was upsetting to be forced to use incorrect answers.

I didn't see the other "Latest survey" thread, and so cross-posted there:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/site-feedback-help/662777-latest-survey-4.html#post15541231

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread