ECF approved Suppliers/Vendors Please post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Okay I was going to do this a couple weeks or so back but was told that it probably wouldn't get the results I am looking for. However, not meaning any disrespect to the person who told me that ( ;) ), I've decided to post it now and see what happens.

The reason I've decided to post this now is because, even now after almost 3 months of spending way too much time on here, today I noticed 4 new vendors that I had never noticed before.

I'm perfectly happy with the vendors that I have used thus far and will stick with using them for most of my needs.

However it would be nice to know, as far as suppliers/vendors go, who is out there and where they are located. On the off chance that my apartment burnt down or I was driving down the road and suddenly my box of supplies flew out the window and got run down by an 18-wheeler, it would be nice to know if there was someone out there close enough to me to drive to, or get a quick order from, in an emergency situation. I'm sure some others feel the same way.

So to that end... all ECF approved suppliers/vendors, even those of you who have an already listed sub-forum, could you please post your company name/website and the area you are located in for the benefit of all the members here who may not have noticed you yet.

All other members please leave this thread strictly for the suppliers/vendors to post this information in. And since I don't want to go against that myself either....

Thanks in advance to all suppliers who take the time to post here.

(edit: another member just sent me a message after reading this post and so to add on their idea)

If you would like to take the time to also jot down which model/s (by popular reference of course: ie: 510, 901, 40x, 801, etc. etc.) you specialize in please feel free to do that also.

Last edited:

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
okay going to break my own request here.

Thanks for that tip RenaissancePuffer I had never seen that thread. Also thanks for posting.

Also I realized I may have mistitled this thread when I recently noticed that the suppliers with sub-forums are actually listed under the heading "ECF Approved Suppliers".

What I intended for this thread was all suppliers/vendors who are labeled as such here on ECF (ie: designation under your name). So if SJ, roly, or Angus (or any of the other mods for that matter) happen to be reading this and could change the title and parts of my post that read "ECF Approved Suppliers/Vendors" to a term that better represents those who I would like to post here I would appreciate it.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hey Thy.

I'm not a supplier..but if you ever get all your stash stolen, or if it gets swooped up by a tornado, or it blows out the window or some crazed ex girlfriend gets ...... and hacks up your supplies....I promise I'll overnight you some stuff to tide you over.

You do the same for me... and we have a pact....a vaping pact..

Whatcha think :p

Btw..i think this is an excellent idea....and im not sure why they arent posting in here...Maybe they dont see it ?

So..we'll just keep bumping it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread