Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Jeff At WordupEcig Super Store Again First class Should only cost .19 cents:2c:. If you do not know PM me and I will tell you what to do:banana:
Shipping is Free On Everything At WordupEcig.

Under $35.00usd ships 3 to 5 day ground w/Tracking send Via Email
Over $35.00usd Ships 2 to 3 day Priority Mail W/ Tracking Send Via Email

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I always wanted to use this...

bump.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
And that's why I buy from Litecig or Rocky Mountain Vapor who has free shipping > 14.

It makes no sense to charge a customer 6-10 bucks to send small items like attys, cartos etc that you can mail for 1.39 First Class. Most times we're not in that big of a hurry to get it to pay any more than that. It's profit padding IMHO. So what if there's no tracking, honest customers aren't going to claim they didn't get it.

:2c:
That's the part I don't understand. You order a couple packs of cartos and get charged $7.00 shipping but if you order 50 lb. of stuff it's free.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
There is no excuse for $5.00 shipping. Tracking with first class is available all day long. Vendors really need to be aware of this because I hear more people asking for the best shipping prices than I do asking for the best prices. No one wants to waste their money on shipping and I believe a lot of business is lost when people just need a few little things.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com

Wordup Ecig Ships In the USA For Free

All USA Shipping Is Free And Shipped Is As Followed.

All orders over 35usd will ship withing 24 to 72 hours of ordering, Shipped by USPS 2 to 3 day priority mail.

All orders under 35usd will ship withing 24 to 72 hours of ordering, Shipped by USPS 4 to 6 day ground unless you upgrad to Priority

Thank you
Jeffrey, Laurin & Staff

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
QUOTE=flyall;1896410]Free shipping for LUNO Super Value Kit which charges only $25! If you buy other vaporizer kit or E Cigarette accessories with Super Value Kit together, your order shipping is also free!

It worths your minutes to visit our site!

The site says your in China.
Are you in Shenzhen?:unsure:[/QUOTE]

Who put this here it was not me??????? Please look in to this ECF
thank you Yes We are in the USA and Always have been someone has hacked ECF or am I seeing things

Again Our SHipping is always free in the USA
WordupEcig Super Store
Free Shipping On All Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kits And E Cig E-liquid Everything is free shipping NO MINIMUM "USA ONLY".

All Orders Over $35.00usd Will Ship 2 to 3 Day Priority
All Orders Under $35.00usd Will Ship 3 to 5 Day Ground

All Order Will Ship Withing 24 Hours All E-liquid is hand mix to order so large E liquid order May take up to 48 hours
Thank You Very Much
Jeffrey & Laurin

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Who put this here it was not me??????? Please look in to this ECF
thank you Yes We are in the USA and Always have been someone has hacked ECF or am I seeing things

It's what you are NOT seeing that is the problem... LOL!!

You were responding to the post directly above that, asking what part of China they were in!!!

Free shipping for LUNO Super Value Kit which charges only $25! If you buy other vaporizer kit or E Cigarette accessories with Super Value Kit together, your order shipping is also free!

It worths your minutes to visit our site!

The site says your in China.
Are you in Shenzhen?:unsure:

You deleted one of the brackets in their quote when you posted it, so it came out wrong... :facepalm: Sheesh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread