E-roll versus Ego-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Can somebody explain why the eroll hits harder and tastes better than the ego-c with the same Atty and juice? I was so happy with the e-roll that I picked up an ego-c kit for around the house about a week ago. What a disappointment that was. So is it true the eroll is 3.7 volts versus 3.3 on the ego? I have the ego-c upgrade so I switched into unregulated mode and it just scorches the juice. The ecab was another option but it says 3.3v. I just wanted a bigger battery that hits like the eroll maybe that is just asking too much. I actually pulled out my old smokeless image x2 and t3 and it was such a relief to get a decent hit.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
From the owners manuals: "the ecab 3.7v 360mAh battery","eRoll is powered by a 3.7v ,90mAh lithium-ion battery" "Egoc 3.3v 650Mah". That is why you are not getting as good of a hit from the egoc

This is correct. Joyetech download has all the downloadable manuals on their website so you can check their other batteries as well. :)

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I use an ego c type b and think the hit is pretty similar to the eRoll when the ego is in unregulated mode. But I don't understand why it would burn your juice, when 3.7 on the eRoll doesn't. I think maybe you should sell it in the classifieds and buy an eCab. From what I'm hearing it hits just like the eRoll.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I use an ego c type b and think the hit is pretty similar to the eRoll when the ego is in unregulated mode. But I don't understand why it would burn your juice, when 3.7 on the eRoll doesn't. I think maybe you should sell it in the classifieds and buy an eCab. From what I'm hearing it hits just like the eRoll.

Yep I think that's a good plan...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread