e-roll questions for fasttech customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
hey everyone.
i've been seriously considering getting an eroll starter from fasttech. i have already ordered from them and had to deal with some ill fitting coils that were advertised to fit my tank. the customer service was pretty great, and i haven't been discouraged from ordering from them again.
i'm looking for advice from posters who have bought both their eroll starter and five pack of atomizer heads advertised to fit the ecab. are these compatible? i'm not even sure if these heads fit the ego-c, e-cab, or e-roll universally.
i also cannot figure out from my usual hardware vendor if the e-roll has special sized tank cartridges/mouthpieces, or if the regular ones will be compatible.

thanks for your insight. :)

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Hi there, I see no reason not to get the eRoll itself from them...I got mine from a B&M and don't have experience with FT though. Someone else did and did mention:

I just received my eroll from Fasttech. I wanted a back up for the 2 that I use religiously every day. I was apprehensive about it being genuine.

It came fully sealed, the serial number was all good and the pcc had slots. I actually got it when they had an active coupon, so the price was reasonable.

Just wanted to pass in the info incase[sic] someone like me who was concerned about it being not the real deal.

I would highly recommend getting an extra cone (God knows why they don't include 2 in the kit). There's really no reason to have only one unit since they don't last long outside the PCC.

I will say that from the reviews so far, there's only one generic ego-C atty that works reasonably well:

eGo-C Atomizer Base Head

You can find the discussion on various attys marketed for ego-C/eRolls here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joyetech-eroll-mini/414207-atomizers.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread