Central Louisiana
Last edited:

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
I love the EMDCC's! They're all I vape on my E-Power. You will want to pick up a V2 shorty adapter (or 5- they're small and easy to lose) from madvapes because the threading is different on the E-Power than the eGo and its clones. The atty cone obviously won't fit over the EMDCC's but as they're the same width as the E-Power come threads, it still looks snazzy! Especially with the black cartos, but I prefer the clear ones so you can see how much juice you've got in them. ;)

Laffs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Texas
madjack, it says it does not fit the ePower!

Description
New eGo Dual coil Cartomizers.

These are amazing and hold almost 5mils of e-liquid. Great vapor production with a long time between refills with the Smok label on it.

Screws directly onto an eGo battery with no cone required. Gives a great finished look. Comes with a soft Flat rubber tip.

Price is per cartomizer and warrantied for DOA units only. Approximately 1.6 ohms.

Does not fit the e-power!

So we'd need this because of Ego's different thread length, I guess.
V2 510 Shorty Extension

Then they'd work, as a more educated one than I mentioned. LOL I had to go look it up. :facepalm:
So many details to learn, and all the new jargon!

Last edited:

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
...now I am confused...I thought the E-Power had 510 threading...does it not???????????????????:2cool:

Yes, I believe the E-Power does have 510 (female) threading. But a V2 Shorty Adapter is a simple fix! MadVapes explicitly warns on their EMDCC pages that they do not fit the E-Power. But the adapter fixes that. I just screw one on to my threads, and the EMDCC's screw easily on to that.

They can be purchased here: V2 510 Shorty Extension

The E-Power is a sealed unit, so those will work perfectly. :) Order them with some EMDCC's, and you're good to vape.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
...thanks for the info everyone...here I am, less than a week into vaping, using a Riva 510 and all ready looking at upgrading to the E-Power :laugh::laugh::laugh:
madjack:2cool:

You caught the fever. :) You'd better clear out a cabinet, or maybe a room in your house.....this quickly becomes an out-of-control hobby!

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...yep...the wife(aka the poor girl) and I just ordered up a small boatload or samples from various joose vendors and are even studying up on DIY Joose...ain't life grand!!!...between the both of us, we were smoking 4ppd of funkarettes so, with both of us quitting, that frees up a bunch a bux to play with for our new "hobby".............

smar_jbeil

Jun 17, 2011
virginia
I just got an e-power after starting with blus and convenience store stuff. I love the battery power but I am confused about cartos. I got some 510 Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers 1.5 Ohm with it too - these seem to produce a really hot unpleasant vapor, and not much of it. The cartridges that came with it produce a lot of cool vapor, but it seems like I have to refill them every ten hits or I get that nasty burning atomizer taste. It seems like they are only frying the juice that is right on top of the atomizer and not wicking anything from the rest of the filler. Am I doing something wrong? If I could get some decent performance out of them I would be in love with this thing!

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
I have an E-Power 14650 and the batteries last me all day, I'm using the Fluxomizer Deluxe's from GotVapes on it and their working great, only use two a day. If you try the Flux's be sure to get the 15ml refill bottle with needle attachment, makes it real easy to refill. The only problem is the cone is too small to fit over the Flux's, but I'm trying to figure out a way to stretch it a little to work, but it's tougher than I thought.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I just got an e-power after starting with blus and convenience store stuff. I love the battery power but I am confused about cartos. I got some 510 Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers 1.5 Ohm with it too - these seem to produce a really hot unpleasant vapor, and not much of it. The cartridges that came with it produce a lot of cool vapor, but it seems like I have to refill them every ten hits or I get that nasty burning atomizer taste. It seems like they are only frying the juice that is right on top of the atomizer and not wicking anything from the rest of the filler. Am I doing something wrong? If I could get some decent performance out of them I would be in love with this thing!

Those Mega DCC hold a LOT of juice...when new, I have been putting 4ml+ in them using a syringe(the only way to fill)...I have been using them on my Riva and enjoyin' their large capacity.........

smar_jbeil

Jun 17, 2011
virginia
I havent been using a syringe, been making a mess, and apparently putting too much juice in, or at least where it doesn't belong. I cleaned out the excess and now they are working a LOT better. Still new to all this...

Coming from the tiny ecig world I adore the battery on this thing. I have three of them so I never have to worry about my unit dying. Do have to stay on top of the charging though, these bad boys take forever to charge back up too. Got a second switch and battery case on the way too. I got tired of trifling with my little ecigs and went back on analogs, hopefully I can leave them behind for good now...

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    EMDCC=eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers...eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer Flat-Tip
    p.s. they can also be had in clear and with pawn shaped tips..............mj

You need an adapter to use those on an e-power.
    The e-power cone is a larger diameter than the eGo cone.
    I use this one
    http://www.avidvaper.com/products/eGo%2dT-|-Mega-to-510-Atomizer-Adapter.html

The e-Power Replaceable Battery eGo system is not compatible with eGo-T atomizers, MEGA SmartCart atomizers and the GotVapes MaXimizer without purchase of a 510 extender adapter (available below). It is compatible with all other 510 atomizers and cartomizers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread