E-juice. What is everyone's favorite all day vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
My favorite e-liquids are
deejStuff

I love every one of deejStuff's e-liquids that I have tried.
So far, about 22!
After trying some e-liquids from other suppliers, and getting disappointing and perfumey tastes, now...

I always choose deejStuff!

A real treat!
Fruited Champagnes
:party:

So good!
:wub: Apocalyptic Strawberry Lemonade.:wub:

:shock: I love Oba Oba! :shock:

Chocolate predominates, accompanied by hazelnut with a blessing of vanilla.

The
:hubba: CHEESECAKES! :hubba:
WOW!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/183126-deejstuff-here-part-two-1119.html#post5559000

Apocalyptic-Kitty 's

One Year Anniversary

Fire-Kitty Rocks!

Follow the link below to find Fire-Kitty!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/183126-deejstuff-here-part-two-1119.html#post5559000

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Your post intrigues me..lol I want to try there stuff now..

I'll second the deejStuff recommendation. My favourites are Raspberry Lemonade, Tiramisu, Serenity Surprise and Bluemel Caraberry. He's got a great promotion going on during March where your whole order gets doubled as long as you order the juice with the 'fire kitty' picture as part of your order. The fun is finding the fire kitty! I will say I'm not a fan of their tobacco juices though, but everything else is great for my taste buds.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
I'll second the deejStuff recommendation. My favourites are Raspberry Lemonade, Tiramisu, Serenity Surprise and Bluemel Caraberry. He's got a great promotion going on during March where your whole order gets doubled as long as you order the juice with the 'fire kitty' picture as part of your order. The fun is finding the fire kitty! I will say I'm not a fan of their tobacco juices though, but everything else is great for my taste buds.

Hi ya Adam!
Thanks for reminding me to get the Bluemel Caraberry!
I've heard repeatedly how good it is!

Yep!
Find the Fire Kitty (who moves from flavor to flavor) and order that flavor!
deejStuff will double every bottle ordered up to 12 flavors/bottles total during the promotion!
(The six-pack of flavors is not included, already an every-day good deal!)

Here's that link here on ECF:

Last edited:
Hi, I love GiddyUp (tobacco flavor) and Sahara Blend (tobacco flavor) from safewayecigs.com. The giddyup and the Sahara blend from safewayecigs both taste kind of the same but giddy up is more rich and Sahara is more smokey. I also love a lot of Juices from virginvapor.com Virgin Vapor has one of my all time favorite e-liquids called Kona Coffee Milkshake. . I have been vaping for over a year and a half and tried atleast forty vendors and these two are my favorites now.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Hi, I love GiddyUp (tobacco flavor) and Sahara Blend (tobacco flavor) from safewayecigs.com. The giddyup and the Sahara blend from safewayecigs both taste kind of the same but giddy up is more rich and Sahara is more smokey. I also love a lot of Juices from virginvapor.com Virgin Vapor has one of my all time favorite e-liquids called Kona Coffee Milkshake. . I have been vaping for over a year and a half and tried atleast forty vendors and these two are my favorites now.

Hi ya GameChanger!
I have heard a lot of "tasty" things about V V's Kona Coffee Milkshake!
I will be trying that one before too long!
Maybe I'll try their Caramel Kona Coffee Milkshake as well!
They both sound delicious!
:smokie:

Last edited:

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Smoke free over 3 weeks, tried quite a few flavors so far but strawberry is my favorite to date. Next flavor will be Honey Wood, hopefully it will be better than the name sounds (makes me thinks of bees mating lol).

Congratulations on being smoke-free!

When I started vaping, I loved banana.

:lol: :banana: :lol:

Now, strawberry-banana sounds interesting!

Many vapers say that the tobacco flavors will improve after steeping.
Sometimes, up to a month (or even more).
So if you do not like it right away,
keep it in a cool dark place and (about once a week) let it "breathe", then shake it well and try it;
until you either like it or find something that you do like!
Halo's Prime-15 (a light tobacco taste with just a hint of cocoa and nut)
and
a DIY Maple Rum are the only tobacco flavors I have liked so far.
The next tobacco flavor I want to try is a good RY4.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
love me some mrs ts. strawberry shortcake, its my all day everyday and ive gone through hundreds of ml of it. she also does chocolates right..one of the few that can. the only other chocolate ive really liked and feel like they hit the nail on the head is deej stuff chocolate almond ecstasy.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
the only other chocolate ive really liked and feel like they hit the nail on the head is deej stuff chocolate almond ecstasy.

I've just received a couple of bottles of this juice in the mail today. It smells sensational and I'm glad to hear you think it's a good chocolate vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread