E-juice. What is everyone's favorite all day vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
I like RY4 from MyFreedomSmokes. I haven't bought many premixed e-juices, though. I will be trying Johnson Creek's Red Oak line soon, I think. :)

been wanting to try an RY4 never tried it before, I am currently using JC's red oak line right now, and the Marcado, Wisconsin Frost, Swiss Dark, Island, and Tennessee Cured are really good. Not a big fan of the valencia, but it's got a nice strong orangey flavor, you might like it.

tammyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
florida
Was just wondering what everyone's favorite juice was. I am new to vaping, and haven't really tried many juices. But my favorite right now is Johnson Creek's Marcado. It's like a clove cinnamon flavor. Very tasty.

I have a sample bottle of Marcado and wisconsin frost that I won't use. They have been opened. If you have any Tenn cured or cchouse blend I can send them to you. I will give them to you anyways. I just want to try something different.

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
I have a sample bottle of Marcado and wisconsin frost that I won't use. They have been opened. If you have any Tenn cured or cchouse blend I can send them to you. I will give them to you anyways. I just want to try something different.

the sample bottle of Tennessee cured has a little bit taken out of it, and I also have a sample bottle of domestic, it just has a tiny tiny bit gone, only used it once so far. the other I used a couple times.

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan

also have a sample bottle of valencia if you want it, I can't stand it, and can't use it. I tried it a couple times, thought maybe I would get used to it, but can't. so I can give that to you too if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread