• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dutch customs - Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The procedure really depends on your country. I did a quick search and found this:
Import from non-EU countries to the Netherlands

I'm not certain however whether or not your package will be flagged by customs, that can be somewhat random, but it looks like the official procedure would be to declare it and I don't know how upset they'd be if you don't and they catch it? I'd guess they'd have you pay then, or possibly a fine, maybe check out the link and see if it sheds any light on your situation. Could also try the international forums here, someone may be able to answer your question more specifically.

Good luck,

Anna

Yodara

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2018
Kenya
The procedure really depends on your country. I did a quick search and found this:
Import from non-EU countries to the Netherlands

I'm not certain however whether or not your package will be flagged by customs, that can be somewhat random, but it looks like the official procedure would be to declare it and I don't know how upset they'd be if you don't and they catch it? I'd guess they'd have you pay then, or possibly a fine, maybe check out the link and see if it sheds any light on your situation. Could also try the international forums here, someone may be able to answer your question more specifically.

Good luck,

Anna
Thanks! I guess I just have to wait...otherwise I could call customs may be. As far as the article is concerned, I don't think I'd get a fine but I have to pay the tax and I can get it back with a representative. Won't be more than 10 EUR tax anyways. Cheers!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread