DSE801 Manual PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostsamurai25

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Hi,

Ive received a manual pt from heavens gift that I love when it works with an atty or two. My problem is that when I attach it to some attys the light at the bottom just blinks with no vape or anything. If I unscrew the atty a little the light no longer blinks. What the hell is going on. Right now I can only use it with on of my many 801s and that is bothering, any day now this atty will go out due to it being one of those inlife attys. Thats a whole nother topic on how bad these things suck .... Anyways if anyone has any info for me I would be greatfull. BTW the attys that dont work on the pass through work just fine on my batteries, od:confused:

MargotA575

Nov 7, 2009
New Mexico
Hi,

Ive received a manual pt from heavens gift that I love when it works with an atty or two. My problem is that when I attach it to some attys the light at the bottom just blinks with no vape or anything. If I unscrew the atty a little the light no longer blinks. What the hell is going on. Right now I can only use it with on of my many 801s and that is bothering, any day now this atty will go out due to it being one of those inlife attys. Thats a whole nother topic on how bad these things suck .... Anyways if anyone has any info for me I would be greatfull. BTW the attys that dont work on the pass through work just fine on my batteries, od:confused:
Even if it is a PT, it still has the circuitry of a regular battery. Most batteries have a feature that keeps the atty from overheating. That could be the reason for the flashing. When you loosen the battery contact, you are probably lessening the voltage and the atty isn't overheating. I have a PT that does that with the oldstyle 801 attys. I loosen atty a little and no problem. All my PT's are manual but from different suppliers (that could be an explanation). Heck, I have another PT that goes through a cleaning phase (light blinks about 30x's, atty will get warm and even have vapor come out mouthpiece then light stops and atty cools down by itself)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread