Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
As many know I was primarily a e-cigar user, both the RN4062 and the DSE701. LOVED them. The m201 has replaced them as my main device. The batteries last an average of 3-5 hours for me, the flavor is great, the vapor is NUTS, and the carts are comperable, but they are juice monsters. I refil my carts probably 8-12 times a day with regular use.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
As many know I was primarily a e-cigar user, both the RN4062 and the DSE701. LOVED them. The m201 has replaced them as my main device. The batteries last an average of 3-5 hours for me, the flavor is great, the vapor is NUTS, and the carts are comperable, but they are juice monsters. I refil my carts probably 8-12 times a day with regular use.

Yeah, I'm a big e-cigar smoker but I was looking for something else,my wife uses a M401 that we got from Shawn and it produces good vapor but I'm sort of a heavy smoker and can use up a cart pretty quick,wanted something for work that's not so BIG.
I work in a corporation and like to be able to sneak a puff every so often.Do you get the same hit from the M201? Whats the size comparison between the e cigar cart and the M201?
I'll normally smoke 1 cigar cart while at work,and use one battery.Since you used the e cigar how many M201 carts,battery's would you think that would equal?
Thanks for any advise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread