Status
Not open for further replies.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
I just needed to see the vapor production and your cough on the video to know this is for me! Ordered mine today from Ruyandirect. Thanks for the review.

I had a buzz for a few hours last night after doing the reviews for the 601 and the disposable e-cigar :)

let us know how you like it as well when you get it

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Raul,

Great review, the visual vapor and choking is words without speaking.

I have been holding off on the 601 for a few weeks now. For me the price and resell price is what gets me. After seeing this review, I don't think price is a factor anymore.
The same how I felt with my 901, but would pay 50-100 after trying.
The 601 will be in my next order.

Just keep us posted with the cart life results. I know this might be challenging since it might take a few days since it is heavy vapor. Maybe better results with a daily liquid in your blanks.

Dirt

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Raul,

Great review, the visual vapor and choking is words without speaking.

I have been holding off on the 601 for a few weeks now. For me the price and resell price is what gets me. After seeing this review, I don't think price is a factor anymore.
The same how I felt with my 901, but would pay 50-100 after trying.
The 601 will be in my next order.

Just keep us posted with the cart life results. I know this might be challenging since it might take a few days since it is heavy vapor. Maybe better results with a daily liquid in your blanks.

Dirt

Thanks Rob

I believe the 601 is worth every penny...the build quality, cart size, high-capacity battery, vapor, throat hit, looks...need i say more?

last night i switched carts...i filled one of the blanks with my Ruyandirect menthol high cut 50/50 with vg.

they way it vapes with the menthol is.....hmm..gotta wait for my next review :D

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Hey Raul,

Great Review! How's that Swedish tasting juice? Never tasted Swedish before.

I'm buying a pipe this week. Shawn over at Litecig USA should be getting them in this Friday. I would buy one from Wayne at HG, but I've already madea verbal commitment to Shawn, so I'll wait.

Anyway - how long would you say cart and battery life are with your pipe? How often do you refill and swap batteries?

Thanks!

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Hey Raul,

Great Review! How's that Swedish tasting juice? Never tasted Swedish before.

I'm buying a pipe this week. Shawn over at Litecig USA should be getting them in this Friday. I would buy one from Wayne at HG, but I've already madea verbal commitment to Shawn, so I'll wait.

Anyway - how long would you say cart and battery life are with your pipe? How often do you refill and swap batteries?

Thanks!

so far i went thru one cart which has to be about 2ml....leaford said it was 2ml in his review and i agree.

im still on the original battery charge from the review..the battery is 900 mAh while my e-cigars batteries are 360 mAh and i usually go thru 1 1/2 battery charges on my e-cigars a day

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
What type of battery is it (model number)?

the battery size is ICR18350 3.7V 900mAh

printed on the battery:

Made by Mottcell Battery Technology Company

Special lithium battery Sailebao Technology Co. Ltd

note. there is a dimple on the + end of the battery and it is flush. the dimple is there to hold the battery lever in place

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks Rob

I believe the 601 is worth every penny...the build quality, cart size, high-capacity battery, vapor, throat hit, looks...need i say more?

last night i switched carts...i filled one of the blanks with my Ruyandirect menthol high cut 50/50 with vg.

they way it vapes with the menthol is.....hmm..gotta wait for my next review :D

Menthol from HG???

Or are you talkin bout mint?

I just received my 50 bottle order today and got almost all flavors

So far I like winston, added 1/4 mint and it is very close to a menthol ciggy, although I havent smoked menthols for years, it is great...

Dirt

oh and did contact wayne for WS orders?

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I used to be a pack and a hafl a day smoker, but I definitely vape a lot more then I smoke, and I'm getting 2-3 days out of the battery. The cartridges on the other hand are only lasting a couple of cigarettes worth, however, I found an really easy way to top off. Just drill a hole in the bottom of the cart, and then when you need to top off you don't even need to take it out of the pipe.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
asidrave - are you inhaling the vapor at all? It didn't look to me like you were inhaling. I know some people don't inhale with pipes and cigars. Just checking :)

I was vaping the pipe like i do my e-cigs and e-cigars and cigarettes when i used to smoke. like i said in the review the draw is real easy...almost no effort involved.

when i did my review on the disposable e-cigar..i had to smoke it like a cigar..inhaling it produced almost no vapor on exhale. mouthing the vapor really gave it good taste

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Menthol from HG???

Or are you talkin bout mint?

I just received my 50 bottle order today and got almost all flavors

So far I like winston, added 1/4 mint and it is very close to a menthol ciggy, although I havent smoked menthols for years, it is great...

Dirt

oh and did contact wayne for WS orders?

I meant to say mint....i have yet to find a good "menthol" flavor. im gonna have to try mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread