Drive to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvlSmrk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
Pulaski, NY
It's definitely a where you are sort of thing. Also only one shop in my immediate area, but my parents down in Central Florida have oh so many. Don't have much experience to compare the local B&M to, but I enjoy going in and just hanging out and talking with the usuals and the staff even if I don't need to buy anything (though I usually end up picking up at least juice), so it's got to be a good one IMHO.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
One store in my town has four locations. I think there are only a couple of other actual vape shops (that aren't head shops or tobacco stores) here. I hope you find some good stuff :) I'm well-stocked on all my gear and juice, so I'm really looking for a location that will help me with my coil builds, and so far, no body's stepped up to the plate :(

Welcome aboard, and happy vaping :vapor:

Ren76

Sep 17, 2014
Manitoba
Forgot to follow up last night, I went to check them out after work yesterday, I think I was the first person they had come in. They only opened up like 45 minutes before I came through the door.
They had some stuff in the display cases, prices are a bit more than the city b&m's but not outrageous I guess. They stated that they are still waiting on 2 more shipments, 1 for juice and the other for hardware.
Something off the top that I hope will be addressed is prices, show how much stuff is so people don't have to constantly ask how much is this. The juice lines they are carrying are all the local/Canadian which is nice to see.
I didn't buy anything but I'll go back since it's about 5 blocks from my work and practically on my way home.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
One store in my town has four locations. I think there are only a couple of other actual vape shops (that aren't head shops or tobacco stores) here. I hope you find some good stuff :) I'm well-stocked on all my gear and juice, so I'm really looking for a location that will help me with my coil builds, and so far, no body's stepped up to the plate :(

Welcome aboard, and happy vaping :vapor:

Too bad you're not in Gwinnett County, GA. My favorite place (Diamond Vapes) will do your coils for you. Every time I walk in there they are building someone's coils. If you want to learn, they'll teach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread