Drip Tip for Lemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I vape for the last 6 months and have been trying to find the best device and accessories to my liking.

So far the lemo and smok m65 gave me what I am looking for. As for drip tip, I have bought clones and has not found anything that I really like so far. Bought the Oso style but to me, the bore is not that big but the width of the drip tip is too big... It has wide lid that I am not so fond of.
The best drip tip so far to me is the original drip tip of lemo and have been trying to find any suppliers who sell lemo drip tip but could not find any.

Another drip tip that I might like from the photos (don't know the real size yet) maybe this one:
Cloud | Chaser | Drip | Tip | Fogging | Vaping | Gear | Cherry Vape

I don't really like the shape but it is not bad... I am trying to look a drip tip that has considerably wide bore but the width is not too far from original lemo drip tip. I just found it weird to have a huge width drip tip in my lips.

Any other option? If the cherry vape drip tip is $3 and ships worldwide, I won't think twice and buy them but $10 seems a bit steep for a drip tip and don't know if they will ship worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread