Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I have a basic eGo 510 setup and I'm interested in purchasing some drip shields. I'm a new vaper and recently got into dripping and did not realize how much leaking there would be. I pretty much only use 510 attys but would like to see what all the fuss is about with 306 attys. I believe that the 306 attys should work with my battery?

Also, I know some people use the adapters to extend the height of their connectors or for drip shields, and I'm a bit confused on whether this is a necessity (as in it wouldn't work without it) or is this for some other reason? Ok, what it really comes down to is, I need to know whether or not I actually need to get some or not if I get some drip shields. If I do need them, do I get the 510 to 510? Or the eGo to 510 (not even sure what that means... isn't the eGo a 510 threading to begin with?) or does that have something to do with the cone threading? Do I want sealed or unsealed?

Thanks.. I'm just tired of my precious juices leaking and having to clean it up. It's very annoying getting it over your hands!

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Avid Vaper sells a drip shield cone that is designed for Ego style PVs. I don't believe an adapter is needed for this:

Drip Shield Cone - Avid Vaper

This is correct, I got said product and it does what it says. I also got one from EmpireMods, and I think it works better. Also get the 306 bridgeless attys for dripping, just make sure to get the proper drip tips to slip over the 306's. BTW EM sells replacement orings for the shields, which are inexpensive and worth the extra couple of bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread