Cool looking drip shields besides EmpireMods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomaniac10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Boston
Hey everyone. I have my GLV-2 coming within the next couple weeks and im pumped!!! I'm looking for a really nice drip shield for it. I'm aware of empiremods.com , but they don't currently have any model/color combos in stock that I am particularly interested in.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any other creative looking drip shields out there? function is fairly universal amongst drip shields, so im concerned with finding one that is more visually-pleasing. Thanks ahead!

EDIT: also, while I'm here. is this true or false: You can use any 901 drip shield on a 510 atomizer as long as you have a 510-510 adapter.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Hey everyone. I have my GLV-2 coming within the next couple weeks and im pumped!!! I'm looking for a really nice drip shield for it. I'm aware of empiremods.com , but they don't currently have any model/color combos in stock that I am particularly interested in.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any other creative looking drip shields out there? function is fairly universal amongst drip shields, so im concerned with finding one that is more visually-pleasing. Thanks ahead!

EDIT: also, while I'm here. is this true or false: You can use any 901 drip shield on a 510 atomizer as long as you have a 510-510 adapter.

I've tried drip shields from a few different places, and I have to say that nothing works as well as the EmpireMods ones. The only one that comes close is the one sold by Avidvaper, but then those are just plain to look at. The cheapo ones out there are too thick and actually restrict air flow to the point of not being able to use it.

I have about 5 of the EmpireMods shields and they all work as they are supposed to.

Yes, you can use any 901 dripshield on a 510 atty as long as you have the 510-510 adapter. I personally prefer the sealed ones for most of my mods, and the unsealed ones for the bottom feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread