DRAGBAR B6500 Disposable Kit Review

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
DRAGBAR B6500 Disposable Kit Review

1690671806785.png

With my sincerest thanks to Zovoo/Voopoo (thanks Hillary!), I am so pleased to share my feedback with you all about their newest product: the DRAGBAR B6500 Disposable Kit!

Zovoo have released a fair few DRAGBAR models by now, in varying form-factors, flavours, and capacities. Let us have a look then as to how the B6500 sets itself apart from all the DRAGBARs!

Quick specs:

• Dimensions at around 83 x 44 x 20 mm.
  • 500 mAh battery.
  • Having an upgraded mesh coil version 2.0, with a resistance of 1.0 ohm.
  • 13 mL of e-liquid capacity, for up to 6500 puffs.
  • Has a USB-C port at the bottom for charging.
With the shell/body being made mostly with plastic material, the DRAGBAR 6500 has smooth surfaces all around and is very comfortable to hold. It has a pocketable form factor and is light to carry despite its high e-liquid capacity. Big and bold branding adorn the front panel of the device, as is expected of Dragbars, with the flavour clearly printed on the same panel.

1690671824489.png

One unique thing with the DRAGBAR B6500 is the flat mouthpiece that is made from TPU, making it soft and comfortable on the lips. The draw from the device is a medium MTL for me, and is OK for warmth although I prefer a slightly warmer vape. There is no airflow control but I didn’t really find myself looking for it, as draw tightness is just perfect. Air comes into the device through a tiny hole at the base, where an LED indicator is also located (lights up when charging and when device is in use).

1690671836751.png

The device operates via a very responsive auto-draw, making it super easy to use for vapers of all levels.

There are 20 flavours to choose from, of which I was sent to try: Peach Ice, Blue Razz Ice, Sakura Grape Ice, Strawberry Banana, and Strawberry Kiwi Ice. All flavours have an ample amount of cooling to balance the sweetness, for a refreshing vape. The fruit notes tasted candied to me, which makes for a nice vape - I like strong and punchy flavours! The vape quality also doesn’t feel dry or powdery after several puffs, and I suppose this is due to the upgraded mesh coil employed.

Recharging the device was fairly quick (I find mine charged after finishing a half hour meeting), and the 500 mAh battery was enough to last me a day.

1690671847249.png

As for puff life, since the vapour itself feels finely misted to my tongue, I would think this could actually get close to the manufacturer-claimed 6500 puffs.

Final Thoughts:

I couldn’t really fault the DRAGBAR B6500 Disposable Kit for anything, as far as disposable high-puff devices go. The flavours selections are right up my alley, and the device gives a very pleasurable MTL vaping experience. I recommend this device more for novice vapers for its simplicity of use, although it would still tick the boxes for experienced vapers looking for something simple to use.

My sincerest thanks again to Zovoo/Voopoo for allowing me to review these products!

Reactions: Ben28

Users who are viewing this thread