Doral Full Flavor 100's Tobacco Flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find a tobacco Flavor Liquid that would similar to Doral Full Flavor 100's for my mom, Who Did try An e-cig But When she bought the kit, Didnt buy a Tobacco flavor But a cherry flavor and quickly gave the E-cig up. She's in her 40's and has been smoking probably since high school. And everyone in my direct family want's her to give them up. So with the knowledge i have of this, I'm gonna buy her a Stardust tank and a Tobacco Flavor, She's not gonna get overly technical with it so a Stardust tank is perfect for her, just with the ease of use. But Me not really knowing what Tobacco Flavor would replicate Her Cigarette of choice. Any Suggestions would be nice. Maybe a link to places that have sampler's or something. Anything would be a great help. Thank you :)

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
As the other 2 put it, the best way would be to get a sample pack (lot's of vendors offer it) and try out as many as your mom can without spending too much money. Replicating the taste of actual cigs is impossible at this point because burning eliquids is not the same as burning tobacco. But as tj9959 has put it, there are some that will be close as far as taste but you just can't replicate the burning tobacco.
As for Doral flavors, the only one that I know of selling it is smokeanywhereforpennys.com. They have a 10 ml 5 bottle sample pack for $17.95, and their liquids are pretty good. Maybe others will chime in on other vendors that have Doral flavors.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Go get her an NJoy King Bold and a Blu Classic Tobacco. Ask her to try them both and see which one she likes. Don't let her chain vape or try one after the other. Just let her try the Bold for a bit... wait a while... then the Blue.

The closest I have come to the NJoy flavor is Dekang's Desert Ship at 24mg. Even though that's less nicotine that what's in the throwaway, it's almost indistinguishable in flavor and throat hit.

The closest I have come to the Blue Classic is Johnson Creek's Red Oak Domestic. It's a little different, but still close enough to replicate the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread