Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Ex B&H menthol lights, Marlboro menthol lights, and Camel menthe smoker - I love menthol but have only found a few that I like (so far).

The menthol from Ecopure is very good, very clean, but not much like an analog to my tastebuds. Still would be worth ordering a sample.

I like Halo's Truepure, altho it's not quite as menthol/fresh as I like. Still, I would give the nod to Halo's juice as it's not sweet, has a nice clean flavor, and is a bit closer to an analog.

I just switched to the clear dual coil cartos on my eGo battery, and couldn't be happier. You can pick up the eGo batteries pretty cheap from goodprophets, and the cartos from madvapes. The cartos produce great flavor, TH, and vapor - I'm trying to convert my Newport-addicted housemate to make the switch to vaping on these :)

I'm tempted to try Ecopure but I'm hesitant to try if it's anything like Halo's truepure. Is it? I loaded up with Truepure when a supplier was going out of business and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it all. Mix it with something? To me it has a medicinal quality.

Maybe I'm like another poster and like a mint more than a menthol. nhalers nuport has a minty flavor, less cig and maybe why I like that. His 555 menthol is more cig/menthol and I'm not a big fan of that either.

If someone likes mint, I got a little sample of KBV vanilla mint that's pretty good.

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
I don't like that medicinal taste either and the Re(4)nu Menthol, is a taste like no other. I mix it with the menthol/analog flavors and it tastes way better. I'm gonna get some mint juice and add that too, and see if that makes it taste better. This stuff is way too expensive to just sit there and it's kind of fun mixing them up and coming up with something more tolerable that turns out yummy.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I picked up some bluemist robacco menthol off of a user in the classifieds, and it's the closet I've tried yet to a real menthol cig so far. I hated menthol cigarettes, and this juice is so close I can't vape it. My gf and mother on the other hand think it's just the Best juice ever lol, and both smoked B&H menthols before.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I personally liked the prefilled menthol cartos from Smoketip a lot. I love menthol and am looking at this thread to get other suggestions. Have tried pall mall from FSUSA, and while it is totally vapable...I'm not in love with it. In general I am filling my own cartos now and plan to keep looking for that perfect menthol juice, altho I am tempted to get some more of those prefilled menthols from smoketip....

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I'm tempted to try Ecopure but I'm hesitant to try if it's anything like Halo's truepure. Is it? I loaded up with Truepure when a supplier was going out of business and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it all. Mix it with something? To me it has a medicinal quality.

Maybe I'm like another poster and like a mint more than a menthol. nhalers nuport has a minty flavor, less cig and maybe why I like that. His 555 menthol is more cig/menthol and I'm not a big fan of that either.

If someone likes mint, I got a little sample of KBV vanilla mint that's pretty good.

I can tell you that the ecopure is nothing like Halo. It is about as clean tasting as you can get, just some folks don't care for it as it's 100% VG. It's not overly minty either, it's just a very clean, menthol with no tobacco flavor. See if you can pick some up in a swap - it's worth a shot. Cignot also sells Basic "chill" flavor which is also a very clean 100% VG menthol. That one seems to have a slight peppermint quality to it without tasting like mouthwash.

The only reason why I don't buy more is because of the cost (it's pretty pricey).

You could try to save the Halo truepure by adding some creme de menthe or straight out mint flavor that you like (Viking Vapor makes a pretty good creme de menthe).

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I personally liked the prefilled menthol cartos from Smoketip a lot. I love menthol and am looking at this thread to get other suggestions. Have tried pall mall from FSUSA, and while it is totally vapable...I'm not in love with it. In general I am filling my own cartos now and plan to keep looking for that perfect menthol juice, altho I am tempted to get some more of those prefilled menthols from smoketip....

I'm sure it's chinese juice. I went on a search to find my mom the regular tobacco juice that was in the Smoketip cartos because she liked it. I never did find it but she liked the BWB juices. You might like the RockyMountain menthol juice. It's a straight up menthol juice.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I can tell you that the ecopure is nothing like Halo. It is about as clean tasting as you can get, just some folks don't care for it as it's 100% VG. It's not overly minty either, it's just a very clean, menthol with no tobacco flavor. See if you can pick some up in a swap - it's worth a shot. Cignot also sells Basic "chill" flavor which is also a very clean 100% VG menthol. That one seems to have a slight peppermint quality to it without tasting like mouthwash.

The only reason why I don't buy more is because of the cost (it's pretty pricey).

You could try to save the Halo truepure by adding some creme de menthe or straight out mint flavor that you like (Viking Vapor makes a pretty good creme de menthe).

That's a good idea. I'm going to try to add something. Lord knows I have enough juice around. And still buying more! If I had any sense I'd just stick to what I already know I like. But what fun is that!

Yes, the Cignot juice is very pricey!

gemini2281

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
You might like the RockyMountain menthol juice. It's a straight up menthol juice.

I mentioned Rocky Mountain earlier but I forgot to add something... Pick up two bottles. Vape one right out of the mailbox and put the other one aside. It is great fresh but as it ages it mellows out and gets really, really smooth. They have great pricing so two bottles won't set you back much. Totally worth it.

JavaJunkie

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Virginia
I really like the menthol flavor with Blu, but that might not be your brand of e-cig. The juice I buy is from Johnson Creek. Under their "red oak" line, there's flavor called "Wisconsin Frost". I adore that flavor. It's doesn't have that "cheap menthol cigarette" flavor that slaps ya across the tongue with mint. At one time, I smoked Doral, but I thought the mint flavor was too strong. Johnson Creek has another menthol flavor is a bit more of a mint taste too it. This is under their regular line and it's called "Arctic Menthol". Hopefully, she'll like one of those. I like them both, but I like the Wisconsin Frost better.

Tamster

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
NY/FL
Lord knows I have enough juice around. And still buying more! If I had any sense I'd just stick to what I already know I like. But what fun is that!

In the 3 months since I've been vaping, I haven't ordered the same flavor twice from anywhere... until 2 days ago, that is! After all these weeks, the one that "stuck out" for me was Tonic's Silver Leaf Menthol...

dragonladee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2011
Louisiana
I smoked Pall Mall menthols. I have a volt, love the hardware but didn't care for the ice menthol prefilled. Very strong menthol bite, but if you like that it would be ideal.

I personally loved the Doublemint (green mint) from cignot. I think without being encumbered by the need for tobacco I prefer more of a minty flavor than a strong menthol flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread