Done with my Aspire Plato

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Though my Aspire Plato AIO served me well for many months, today it refused a coil change, which, by the way, has also always been difficult in the past.
I finally could make it, but to no avail.
It now just tells me "check atomizer", though it is fresh.
At that, the mod's sleeve has lost a magnet recently.
Thus, I will sort out my Aspire Plato immediately.

Regards,
aLyr

PS: After disassembling and reassembling the core of the Aspire Plato tank anew, it worked again. But I'll retire it soon anyway. I have other setups which are far easier to handle.
PPS: My Aspire Plato went into the dust bin now. The only things I kept of it are the previously installed Triton Mini Kanthal coil and the two metal and Delrin mouthpieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
Hey there! So funny to read an "I'm done with my Plato" on the same week I'm gravitating towards the same decision.

I also loved mine, for about half a year, despite its impractical problems (hard to find coils, and the coil changing process).

I love the coils, they lasted for around a Monthe, but recently, in the two last weeks i've gone through THREE, getting dryhits, burnt taste... amd worst of all, there is no explanation for this change.

Plato is one the best AIO's, light and practical. And at the same time very impractical. I'll miss it :(

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread