• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Doc's Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I was finally able to stop by Doc's Vapor tonight on my way home from work. I got to hang out for a couple of hours and talk and vape. His product line is just starting out, he doesn't have much to sell just yet when it comes to hardware. He mainly sells ego kits he pairs up with 510 attys and carts. He also has 510 kits with manual batteries. He sells kits, but can also sell individual parts like batteries, chargers, attys, etc. I introduced him to my boge cartos, and he seems very interested in those, so those are a future possibility. Seems that his liquids are his main product at this point. He makes his own liquids and has quite a few flavors. He only sells 10 ml bottles, and at $10 a piece, not bad for a local seller. He can mix whatever strength you want and can vary the pg/vg ratio if desired. He'll even mix his flavors to create a custom mix if you want.

He is very interested in getting us OKC vaporers together. He would love to have a meetup on the 1st Saturday of the month. If we wanted, we could pool together some money and even have a bbq there at the store :) He's open from 10 am - 4 pm every Saturday (until 7 pm M-F, forget when he opens), but we figured we could set a tenative time from 12-2 for the meetup. I figured for the first time, this would give us a chance to meet and discuss any possible future meets.

The great thing about this store, is in the name. It's a vapor store. He vapes himself and won't sell anything he hasn't tested himself to know that it works. Liquid included. He doesn't do online purchases as prefers face-to-face interactions. I know he liked my ego-booster, but not sure if he plans on carrying them as of yet due to the cost. But to me this means he is open to other options. He only takes cash, so if you plan to buy from him, make sure you have some on hand. I think this will be great for us here in OKC as it's our first vapor specific store, at least that I know of.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
59&Agnew rough part of town, well I could make it the second weekend of Sept.

How rough?

Sure I will go with Fudgey I need a get away. Lets do it on the 10th and spread the word. We need an address of the place and the meet time.

Yay!!!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Docs Vapor
2505 SW 59th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73119

(405) 600-9013

While it may be rough, I don't forsee it being THAT rough :). My step-grandmother lives a couple blocks down the road from there, off 59th and Blackwelder, and she's never had any complaints. Plus we're doing it during the day time, so if it was a concern (which I don't think of it as one), most rough places are mostly decent during the day, unless it's NYC :)

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Tuck, sorry did not mean to scare you off! GI Mike is right, I would not hang around at midnight but should not be a problem during the day, just an occasional drive-by, car jacking, prostitution and methlab busts!:laugh: Just kidding!!!! I should be able to make it the 2nd weekend of Sept. If this date is confirmed someone needs to PM all the members from OK who have posted in this sub-forum.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Gee thanks PT.....that makes us feel better :lol:

Is there a list of the members of this sub forum?

I started this sub-forum but I think I passed the torch to Stormynight, she may still be able to get a registration. Of course now you don't need to register for a specific community sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread