Diyflavorshack-Vape a Deal with the Sneaky Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There once was an elf (ok a trekkie at a starcon in vegas) .
Who contacted another trekker who happened to be rolly polly and kinda smelly. (like cheetos and hot pockets.) wearing a red scotty uniform.
They heard that this saintly mixer of juices was in sin city, so they loaded the vaperizors with fresh batteries set to stun and went off on a mission to explore strange new juices that no one has had before.
Rolling in their shuttle pod in a festive color scheme. (a yugo with more bondo and bailing wire than auto body) they got on their tricorders (laptops and war dialing) where the found the flavor nebula. (diyflavorshack web site).
They contacted the Overload of flavor (DAWN OF COURSE) and she suprised them with the FOTM.. The unlikely non xmas duo bundled their gifts and loaded their phazers to kill with the sacred juice. (FOTM for Dec.)
The heady lovely scent waifted out and overcame the cheetos and hot pockets with a heavenly mix. They thanked her and wished the overloard and her court the best of wishes for the holidays.
They loaded into the shuttle pod and roared into the heavens (remember yugo folks.) wishing all a merry xmas.

Sorry not much into the holidays but thought I would at least keep the holiday theme kinda going.

Last edited:

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
It was a bad year at the North Pole. The Toy Factory had been plagued by breakdowns, the elves had gone on strike for a record 12 weeks, and Mrs. Clause had put Santa on a no cookie diet. Roudolf had a stuffed up nose and the fog was setting in.
Frustrated Santa stood at his desk struggling to maintian his composure.

Out of nowhere, a tiny little angel walked in dragging a Christmas Tree and asked "What am I supposed to do with the tree Santa?"

And since that day we've had an angle on top of the Christmas Tree.

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
There once was an ELF... with too much to do and no time. as Christmas was nearing..

"Oh, what shall I do?" said the elf to himself. The longer he pondered, the more time he squandered. Pacing to and fro, he was starting to panic, then it occurred to him that he could cash in his 401k and move to the Caribbean, he'd always hated the cold. The next day he resigned. Santa took it pretty well as the elf's toys were always being recalled. Basically it was a win-win for all those involved. The End

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

you guys too funny... that joke was my sister getting her hands on my precious keyboard and now i am one elf short becaue I wrapped her up and left her in the bag,,
too funny

i need a new game tonight maybe,,,not sure maybe I need a dinner out... but whew i feel so good right now..........

thanks to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread