Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
over

on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.

I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."

When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over...

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
glassmanoak:6972829 said:
on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.

I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."

When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over...

Myself

#4....

Last edited:

AndyInOC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
So Cal

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and

#1 and....

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
ohio :-(
Join DateJun 2012LocationSo CalPosts95

on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my

My

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012

on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog

Dog

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012

on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began

Began

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
weinner:6974248 said:
on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began

Snarling

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at

#1 at

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at

+1 me

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me

+2 like

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
#1: fusing

My Post 199 looks like it got left out of the story. :( (festooned, should come after ballooned, 3rd paragraph.)

Yeah, don't worry when that happens, it's usually because the next poster already had the page opened. As long as it's got a "like" there it's a valid entry. :)

***This is the Official End of the Contest***
Since there were no more valid entires before midnight Central time.

Last edited:

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah, don't worry when that happens, it's usually because the next poster already had the page opened. As long as it's got a "like" there it's a valid entry. :)

Oh, i didnt know it had to be "liked". Good to know because i have had some that not.

This one is a great competition by the way

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
on wednesday morning i awoke to the sound that was startling. So i rushed through the house in my underwear when poop caused my toe to slip. All hell splattered violently everywhere in my grandmother's dream. Although everyone was alright, grandma couldn't find her.pv.nevertheless,.ecfstill had a buttload of.pv's from chicago's eastside. She decided to steal several from customs, because what else could a crazy nic-deprived grandma going mental do.I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks."When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable

comparable

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012

I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks.

"When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to

to

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

I got several bags filled with socks, bandages, paper clips, ejuice, and finally, a shake-weight. The hummer swiftly flew past the stoplight before careening backwards into two trees after stopping. When i looked three ways then jumped onto my pogo it. What's going to happen when rayn finds grandma went totally bananas? He'll say, "well,......blame bad, vodka flavored, nic-juice from 2004. Grandpa and a bum gonna buy me some new tanks with a boge, filled with more pluid from 2012. It's tasty and smells like crap husks.

"When we stared in the car, grandma's cartomizer, it appeared ballooned [&] festooned. She went on to throw punches towards bozo the clown. Then when we last expected it uncle buck vaporized all the world one puff at time fusing space with time.

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to
badgers

#1 badgers

paulbald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
La Salle,Illinois

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to badgers #1: eating

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
BRUNCH.

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to badgers eating brunch.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to badgers eating brunch.

#1 Obviously

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I

Awaking wednesday morning, I realized deja-vu when I poured water all over myself and my dog began snarling at me comparable to badgers eating brunch. Obviously, I...

I've really enjoyed this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread