DIYFLAVORSHACK ReOpening Jan 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
Nutella??? I loved eating that when I was in Germany for a summer in 1973, it wasnt sold here in the US at that time so when I left Krefeld (10lbs heavier lol) I was crushed. I am so glad I read this, have to save up and try that, yum. Is that a new puppy or a pic of Missy as a baby? I still think of that night I wrote to you. Glad to see your reopening is going well, you know we are all just thrilled with everything you do for us.

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
hi.

My new Puppy is Mr. Lovee as I was missing my Missy so much and he will never replace her and the wonderful years she gave me.. but i thought well I have to have another little friend so he is a boy and a malteze,., my missy was a poodle and prob will be the best dog i ever had...

mr Lovee is coming along nicely with the training and he is ajoy to have in the family...

and thank you also for the email you wrote to me... as I was pretty sad... and you lifted my spirits and i thank you.

I thank a lot of you that have been there for me I know we all dont know each other but I try to make each and every one of you feel special because you are special.... I just cant put names on here and emails and orders together..lol...

But i thought I was going to close and not come back and you all have showed me that How can I do that... I had to come back and I am happy i made that decision.

You all gave me the Vapy award and that meant the world to me also to know the work i do is appriciated.

wow now i am rambling...

I would also like to thank you all for the GREAT first day of opening...

I think I have the perfect balance to work and a life.. I will be open mon tue wed for orders and doing them on mon tue wed thur and fri.. But I will be closed on thur fri sat and sun..
this way i can finish up the weeks orders on thur and fri and have my family time on sat and sun..

I think this is going to work out great. and make my shipping time faster.

again thank you and hugss dawn

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Dawn, a gruff good-old-boy once said to me, "If god made a mistake, it is that dogs don't live long enough." We had a dog that was extremely special to us, and when he passed, we didn't think we'd ever get another dog, just because we didn't think any other dog would be as wonderful. We waited several months before we realized there was a big hole in our family where a dog should have been. I'm happy for you that it didn't take you as long to realize this. The pups we have now will never be Roger, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Roger was one of a kind, and we love Beau and Bear for who they are, and only occasionally fall into the trap of comparing them to Roger.

I'm a relatively new customer, but I for one heartily approve of your decision to only open your store Monday through Wednesday. You need your rest, girl! Anyone who has a problem with this isn't good enough to order from you. Keep up the awesome work and we'll keep trying to be patient while waiting for your yummy stuff to get to us.

-Bekah

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH......

first for telling me about you special dog and second because we questioned ourselves on getting another pup... but i was so hurt and after a week now i know it was the correct decision as he makes us laugh and has his own little personality and just what the doctor ordered............ happiness..

and third for supporting our decision to be open for orders on mon-wed. and keeping a life going and the business going.. I think before the holidays i was so fazzeled and not taking care of me or my family.... that was the best decision to come to and still get a great product out and balance is the key...

so again thank you
dawn

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I think Mon-Wed is just fine, it lets you keep going without out getting over worked.
Everyone needs some "me" time and I think it sounds like a perfect solution.
You should be enjoying running your business and if it gets too much, cutting back is a necessary way to keep enjoying it without going crazy or making yourself sick from over doing it.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I think it is a good thing to find balance in life. Family is number one in my book. Monday through Wednesday is perfect. All of your customers will adjust and everything will work out fine. Glad you're enjoying the new pup, they are wonderful.

On a side note, you sold me chocolate orange and chocolate raspberry stick in just the flavor with no pv or vg. I didn't see it on your flavor page, are they still available with no pg/vg?

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI GUys

Thank YOU ALL so VERY MUCH............

the choco rasp sticks and orange are still available..
but i am going to check.,.

OH I JUST LOOKED... i did that special for you.. i can customize anything you guys ask for.... if i can i will.... just order it and let me know how you want it..

there is a custom section also..

and i love that new shopping cart.......

thanks guys back to mixing...
huggss dawn

Last edited:

tig

Jan 20, 2010
Maine
Hi, I'm not quite sure were to post this since I can't start a thread yet. But after seeing all the rave reviews on your juice, I'm interested in giving it a try, but I'm alittle confused. Do you just offer DIY or do you offer premixed with nic. I haven't even received my new ecig yet, so I don't think I want to tackle mixing till I get a handle on vaping.

Thanks

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi
i offer both. I mix and I also send you things to mix yourself after your more comfortable.

I hope i can always have everything you need to mix yourself but then again I mix anything and everything.. i like to also help you guys out in learning how to mix up your own...

but any of the flavors listed in the store are ones that i mix for you.

thanks dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread