dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI
You can always find my coupons now

1st time order code newtoyou gives you a 10 percent off entire order.

I would also like to explain the free samples.. This is just a small thank you for your order and to let you try something you might not otherwise choose for yourself and if you dont like it.. its always a good thing to share or turn someone on to vaping without giving away your favorites.

I always like to make sure you always have what you need to vape... or a sample of the newest thing.. example blue plug.. i have been putting samples in all orders.

I do these little things so you have what you need. and I know they are greatly appreciated..

I have one golden rule... treat others as I would like to be treated.. it is very simple..

I am closed right now for a rest but I am here if you need me..

702-807-7215 or email me dawnsings@hotmail.com

also I run free contests just for some fun..

happy new year and a great 2010 for us all..
Cheers.
dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thanks You guys..

I know I have a coupon for new customers But I want to do something fo rmy loyal customers

Lets see if we can come up with some ideas..

rewards program

referral program.

I am going to put a posting thread in.. where i do random post number for free stuff.

got any more i deas..

I wuld like to have all these things in place for the Opening.

thanks guys..
dawn

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
zoooom over I go to the store ....expected to see clumsy on the ground so it wasn't quite full speed ahead...no clumsy.....Ohhhhhh I'm too early

BUT- Thank You Dawn. I have this new customer coupon safely tucked away. Honestly though it is very kind. I would have tried you anyway based on the reviews alone.

Hope things go really well for you and that you have a peaceful rest B4 the stampedes

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
thank You.. But if you need something i can open... I dont want you guys to have to wait until the 18th i am redesigning and putting in some new stuff and some surprizes...

so no problem if theres an emergency.,

thanks dawn

and thanks so much for the kind words.. and I love reviews...

You guys that spread the word is wonderful.. :)

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey R
you are so welcome... always just a little appreciation for my customers,,,,

Remember my saying

"Little things to make life Easier"

I like to put a few little things in there iknow you are gonna need or want to try and not have to buy a big load...

thanks for finding me.. I thought i was going to miss the swap meet... and no one would find me in here...

WHOO HOOO................... dawn is doing the happy dance

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
:w00t::w00t: I'm wriggling with excitement (not unlike the pup pictured in my avatar). I've only been vaping for about a week, and despite ordering sample sets from a couple suppliers, I haven't found juices that are quite right for me. I've decided to start mixing some my own (I have a chemistry background, and I've been reading threads and watching vids in my spare time, so I think I'm up to the task :p) while continuing the search for pre-mixed I like.

From what I'm reading, Dawn is the lady to order from. Can't wait for the 18th!! The coupon for new customers is just the icing on the cake!

Rest up, Dawn, and enjoy your break. I bet you're gonna get flooded with orders when the site reopens. :) I for one am counting the days.

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
:w00t::w00t: I'm wriggling with excitement (not unlike the pup pictured in my avatar). I've only been vaping for about a week, and despite ordering sample sets from a couple suppliers, I haven't found juices that are quite right for me. I've decided to start mixing some my own (I have a chemistry background, and I've been reading threads and watching vids in my spare time, so I think I'm up to the task :p) while continuing the search for pre-mixed I like.

From what I'm reading, Dawn is the lady to order from. Can't wait for the 18th!! The coupon for new customers is just the icing on the cake!

Rest up, Dawn, and enjoy your break. I bet you're gonna get flooded with orders when the site reopens. :) I for one am counting the days.

Hey Being... Just to help you along a little.... This simple e-juice calculator will help you with the proper mixing ratio. It is always more economical to get high mg nic.. like 60 maybe 100 mg nic juice and cut it down to whatver you desire. I use 100% USP VG to cut with but that is smply because I don't like PG as much. This also stretchs out your nic juice so a little goes a long way. Hope this helps. Tom

eJuice Recipe Calculator

Last edited:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Thanks Tom. I'm all over scubabatdan's calculator, have seen the one you linked me to, and actually made a quick excel version myself before I found Dan's :p. I think I'm as prepared as I'm gonna be when I start out, all but some of the supplies. I've got a lot of stuff coming, including a 510 setup (batts, attys, a PT, etc) to replace my disappointing starter kits. I got seduced by flashy marketing and only did my research after wasting some money on sub-par products :oops:. Live and learn, huh?

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Tom. I'm all over scubabatdan's calculator, have seen the one you linked me to, and actually made a quick excel version myself before I found Dan's :p. I think I'm as prepared as I'm gonna be when I start out, all but some of the supplies. I've got a lot of stuff coming, including a 510 setup (batts, attys, a PT, etc) to replace my disappointing starter kits. I got seduced by flashy marketing and only did my research after wasting some money on sub-par products :oops:. Live and learn, huh?

Yes, a lot of folks got taken by that smoking assassin advertised heavy on the radio and the highly overinflated pricing of the Smoking Everywhere e-cig in the malls. It is not uncommon but if it gets you started, that is something to be thankful of. Just stick to your guns and don't hesitate to ask questions should the need arise!!!!

Later, Tom:thumbs:

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
This probably isn't the place for this... sorry Dawn!! Still super excited to poke around your store!!

I got "taken" by blu and Green Smoke. The blu... well... lets just say I won't be recommending them to anyone. The GS actually isn't that bad, just overpriced and a bit restrictive (I have yet to confirm another source of blank cartomizers that fit the GS). Oh well, I only have to make them last another week or so, then retire them to the emergency backup department. As you say, they got me started (just in time to sign some petitions, too!), so I can't really complain.

Thanks to you and everyone like you for posting what they've learned and for being so kind and helpful to n00bs like me :):):).

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey Dawn...
I just wanted to let everyone know how truly wonderful this woman is. She opened the store for me and it was my first ever order with her. I wanted to buy on of her DIY kits something bad and she really helped me out by letting me shop when I was ready. So Dawn, I am sending you great big HUGS!!! I can't wait to get started with my kit when it gets here! I'm gonna be like a mad scientist, hehe.

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Hey Dawn...
I just wanted to let everyone know how truly wonderful this woman is. She opened the store for me and it was my first ever order with her. I wanted to buy on of her DIY kits something bad and she really helped me out by letting me shop when I was ready. So Dawn, I am sending you great big HUGS!!! I can't wait to get started with my kit when it gets here! I'm gonna be like a mad scientist, hehe.

I'm jealous!! But seriously, as much as I wanna check out the store and place an order, I understand when someone needs a break. I can't bring myself to ask her to open the store for me; I have stuff to vape until her scheduled reopen (although some of its kinda icky). It was super nice of her to do it for you though. I keep hearing how amazing her customer service is... that she was willing to open up her store for a first time customer is one more check in her favor!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
oh Guys...

I can open the store for you its not a problem I promise.. I got all the orders done and thought now what..lol..

anf ya know I got it to at the mall for the first time that is how all this happened.. and I thank them now,...

so if you need me to open I can.. No problem.. you will just have to pardon my dust as I am redoing things...

but I can always open and let you shop.... I promise its not a bother.

thanks dawn

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HI
You can always find my coupons now

1st time order code newtoyou gives you a 10 percent off entire order.

I would also like to explain the free samples.. This is just a small thank you for your order and to let you try something you might not otherwise choose for yourself and if you dont like it.. its always a good thing to share or turn someone on to vaping without giving away your favorites.

I always like to make sure you always have what you need to vape... or a sample of the newest thing.. example blue plug.. i have been putting samples in all orders.

I do these little things so you have what you need. and I know they are greatly appreciated..

I have one golden rule... treat others as I would like to be treated.. it is very simple..

I am closed right now for a rest but I am here if you need me..

702-807-7215 or email me dawnsings@hotmail.com

also I run free contests just for some fun..

happy new year and a great 2010 for us all..
Cheers.
dawn

Hey Dawn,

I just wanted to ring in and tell you how cool it is to see you with a sub forum.. This will make things a lot easier finding info releases from you and poiting new folks your way. Have a good break and we will see you after the 18th..
Tom:thumbs:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
thanks so much Tom i am excited........

i also am going ot keep a thread going in the other part as I feel like I had a lot of fun chats there and dont want anyone ot miss the little contest i have,,,,
so i will keep one going in there as well but all the information will be in here..

thanks dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread