DIY Juice Pen-Pal! Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vappers

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
United States
Nice! Yours are in the mail btw, as of Monday. My bottle sizes screwed things up a bit, so the caramel custard is 12ml, but I made it up to you with 20ml of the kentucky banana. ;)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Awesome man. Ive gone down to using 12mg throughout the day now anyway. I usually start and end the day with 16 but use 12 throughout the day.

Anyway- Your juice will hit the mail tomorrow, i got my bottles finally so your juice is made, however the post office here closed at 4 today :/

Vappers

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
United States
I'm down for this too!! I would love to get some feedback on my stuff and see what others are coming up with

I have two (EDV and PB&J) Ready to go if your interested. Shoot me your address and ill send you mine. Im down to try any of your best flavors so shoot me two also.

If you can get back to me before midnight i can have them on their way tomorrow :)

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
Where do you post your recipes at now?

My DIY supplies will be here today. Woohoo Can't wait to get started and hopefully when I get comfy with it this still going on.

I post them on a site I write/blog for, and share those posts via Pinterest and a few other SM sites where people have shared them and asked for more. :)

Sent from the hand not holding my itazte using Tapatalk

Mattpelt30

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Georgia
Got my 2 samples from vappers today!! Review: his edv is a nice vape. Has a really good pipe tobacco taste to it. It's really smooth and not harsh at all. It has no floral notes which I can appreciate cuz I hate anything floral tasting. He also sent a pb/j mix. I LOVE this one. Even more than his edv. I get the pb, but the jelly flavor is awesome. I get grape jelly. I don't know if that's what you used but that is what I get. Honestly I would buy this juice. It doesn't taste like a generic fruit at all, it tastes like jelly. I would give his vendor a thumbs up and your mixes a big thumbs up. Hope you like mine when you get them

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
My thoughts Vappers:

EDV: I'm not going to review this one as I don't think I got the real taste. The bottle had leaked in transit, so I guessed on how much base to add to what was left at the bottom. I guessed wrong (high), leaving not much flavor.

Carolyn's Irish Cream: This one is great. I like it a lot. Nice smooth cream flavor, really thick and satisfying mouth feel to it. I could easily add this one to the rotation.

PB&J: Impressively spot on in flavor. I should preface this by saying it's not a flavor I would ever order or plan to make for myself. It doesn't fall into my range. But for someone who is into that sort of flavor, this would be a real winner. The PB and the J are both there, and both distinct. Really interesting and well crafted. I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

Thanks for the swap!

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Just a heads up on this thread in case someone stumbles upon it and decides to deal with the OP "Vappers". So I contacted the gentleman and exchanged information so we can send each other two bottles of DIY two weeks ago. Smooth communication with pm's back and forth. He received the two bottles I sent (with tracking as per HIS request). I did not receive any tracking from him. So I asked if he sent the juice and he said he must of messed up somehow and the juice got returned to him :)ohmy:) ... I said fine, no problem, just send me some tracking when you send it out this was on March 14th. Didn't hear anything back. I have sent him two more emails and those have gone unanswered even though he has been on the forums posting in other threads. I don't like airing dirty business, it's not the price of the bottles and shipping, it is the principal. I would of appreciated an email back saying you know I won't be able to do it... But to post in the forums and not reply to the emails is very shady. Karma my friend...

Anywho, the thread was a great idea and one that has been mentioned in the past.... but the actions of Vappers is why this idea has never really taken off and people are hesitant about it. So if anybody comes across this and decides to deal with the OP... Be careful

dookieboy81

Mar 9, 2014
I had been thinking about something like this for a while but just figured most people would rather just swap recipes. I've posted recipes, but never got much feedback here. I got more feedback elsewhere, so I just post recipes there now lol.
This would work better though so that one person wouldn't need to have a ton of flavors they rarely use just to make one or two recipes.

Sent from the hand not holding my itazte using Tapatalk

Your post is a little old but if your still up for swapping juice I'd love to sample your blueberry cream. I got a clean thug juice clone I'm interested in bringing to market and would value your expert opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread