DIY Juice Pen-Pal! Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vappers

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
United States
So, Ive recently gotten into making my own ejuice. To me, i think its on-par with some of the online retailers as far as juice is concerned. To me it tastes better then any of the juice my local B&M's order in. I have a few flavors i have created, one in particular im very proud of and has become my EDV!

Here's the deal! Ill pay postage to send a 15ml bottle of my DIY juice in return for a 15ml bottle of your ejuice (You also have to pay your postage). This way someone can taste my liquid and be a sort of critique for it. I believe that my taste buds are subjective in that they will love anything i create lol. I have no one to share my juice with as i dont know anyone around me that vapes. The ones i have tried to convert were fails.

All of my juices are:
70%VG 20%PG
All flavors are USP 100% Food Grade.

The Juices(Up for testing)

PB&J
This juice is an american classic. Raspberry jam and peanut butter with a mysterious "Flavor Booster" that really brings out the identity of this juice.

"Carolyns or Omars" Hard Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
Irish cream with a hint of caramel.

My EDV: Still dont know what to call it.
Great robust tobacco blend. A mild pleasing taste that generates an amazing scent when vaped. You will find yourself exhaling and trying to catch the smell as it exits your lungs! truly my favorite.
Edit: My fiance says this one smells like toasted marshmellows. I love it!

So, i would love for anyone to be in for this. Like i said i have no one around i can test my liquids on so im shouting out to you, the community! Shipping should only be about the cost of a sampler from any vape shop or online retailer. Probably around 2.50.

MODERATOR: Close Please, i moved this into the DIY Section. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread