Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I figured but the link is to a thread that the mods setup... SO I don't see why it'd be removed. It's just SUPER hard to find. I was looking under the Classy's as I knew they were talking about creating a thread specifically for DIY materials... and found nothing. Then I found an old post that was listed under PIF- pay it forward (which I thought was only for listing stuff you were giving away) and there the DIY swap thread was.
I have swapped flavors w/ 1 person in the past and it was through the Classys. Just hard to sift through all the other stuff. (PVs, attys, juices like Boba's/Pluid) just trying to get some more traffic there as there has only been 1 post in the month it's been up. Lol

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Well good luck on your trade---there does not seem be alot of diyers in the swap part of the classifieds or even actual buyers if you want to sell. This did not used to be the case. I made some very nice trades and friends before the become verified became mandatory don't know if its coincidental or not but in the old days everyone could see the classies thereby more exposure. Hopefully this link will get that thread some more activity. I tend to buy flavors at retail now with greater caution...finally...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread