Please come over to PIF DIY and trade with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
I have some MBV and TFA stuff that I am trying to trade for DIY juice that you have made (and weaseling the recipe out of you too)

I am fairly new and dying for some variety in my juices. I know that most of you have tried all kinds of stuff - well, I haven't tried all that much yet - and most of what I am trying is still at the simple stage and steeping anyway.

Please come check out the PIF DIY thread - which is pretty dead from what I can tell - and see if you have it in your clever juice chest's/cabinets/closets to help me out.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...first-post-rules-guidelines.html#post10810386

:vapor::vapor::blush::vapor::vapor:

There are some other offers available there to be checked out as well if you like

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I thought us un-verified members were not PIF'able?

Might me my rememberer is shot, but I thought that happened about the same time the classy's became verified only?

(Hope you do find some folks to trade with Jo!)

To trade in classifieds you have to be verified.

You can trade/gift in PIF.

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Cross post your request onto the Juice Swaps thread, I've traded hand-made for store-bought on that thread. Might get more traffic. I responded to your request on the DIY Swap, and I'm going to talk it up on another PIF thread I frequent. Wish you luck!

Thank You, probably going to need it - :blink::oops::)

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Curious about something, does anyone else see a possible health/ safety issue with swaping ejuice by mail?

Not everyone shops in a local B&M, so all my liquid is received by mail. And I am placing my trust in a vendor, that they use even HALF the safety precautions I use when I'm mixing. Sterilized equipment and lab area, all ingredients carefully measured, and offered to a stranger; better bet I'm being careful. Plus if you're worried about germs, both pg and vg are preservatives, bugs don't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread