Disapointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo122112

Jul 7, 2010
Ohio
I have been vaping for over a year now. I have always loved madvapes; great service, products, and prices. Recently, I received an order with one wrong item. No big deal. I wrote a ticket, got a response that day, and everything was dealt with. Well, 3 days later, and my replacement order was sent 60 miles away, to an address I haven't used in over a year. Not even an address associated with this account, my credit card, the email address I use, or the original order. When an order is wrong, aren't the corrected orders supposed to be shipped to the original shipping address?! When I called to find out what the deal was, I was made to feel like this was my fault, and I would have to have the residents of that address send my package to me. When I was persistent in finding the reasoning they sent my replacement to a different address than the original order, I was HUNG UP ON! I'm a loyal madvapes customer, and have been for over a year. I should not be treated that way

lefear

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
usa
It most likely wasn't your problem. But you are putting the blame in the wrong place. From the way you described it, MadVapes doesn't even know about your old address; so it cant be there fault either. Sounds like you fell victim to the- never on time, never correct, never efficient USPS service. They like to mess things up, it keep things interesting -at least that is my theory anyways.
Probably what happened was that the postage label was damaged and the only thing that they could read was you name; so they would look on there database and see were most of your mail went before, and that happed to be your old address.
That is one of the reasons that if you move you should give a forwarding address to your old post office.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Somethings are always a bummer. 50/50 on getting the right address. Can't disagree that the part was shipped to the wrong address but we used the adddress on the order that the part was originally shipped to. The hung up on in caps really bothers me.. Hope it really didn't happen but apologies if it did and we'll get you fixed up..

hoog

Last edited:

vandale

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
WV
ME and madvapes have this same love hate relationship. most of the time they make you happy with fast shipping and great items or services, but then its that time of the month for mads and they send you the wrong juice or some crappy item that falls apart in your hand or your order just never shows
Then you think that madvapes can save you loads of cash compared to 90% of other vapeshops and has a vv mod for $35 and does 100's of shipments per day
I'd be cranky too! trying to keep all them folks happy

But the Girl thats on the phone Solmone, I find it very hard to beleave she hung up on you, unless you was being very very unprofessional.
I've called her 3 times in a roll and argued for 15 20 min each time with her and she still remained very professional at all times with me and then even helpful

yes mads is only great place to shop 90% of the time
90% of the time shipping is fast, items are great/right and the money saved is even better!
100% of the time the girl on the phone is professional

Last edited:

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
ok...I'm going out on a limb here....did you go online to the madvapes website and update yer profile with yer new and current address and info? I know it sounds stupid....

Did you ever ask them to DELETE your old information on an old account?

I know this seems redundant. But to them there are THOUSANDS of customers. To you there is only ONE Madvapes..

This kind of thing happens all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread