Status
Not open for further replies.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
LOL, the only checkbox next to the message said "report" I thought that was to report it to the mods. When I checked that box, and used the tool to approve message, it said "no messages awaiting approval" but the message is under the photo, and no more notifications. So all is good, just a bit counter-intuitive :)

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Margie...is there a faint box in the picture???

Hi Cindy {{{hugs}}} It's not the picture (like the faint box that shows up when you select a picture for attachment), it's a comment on a picture in my album. Apparently, somewhere along the line I told my settings that I wanted to approve comments before they are posted.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I get pictures and messages, without having to approve them. I have been looking around for a way to undo that, but I haven't found it yet. It must be there somewhere, since you have to approve them and I don't.

Edit: Go into your General Settings and make sure that Visitor Messaging is turned on and that "Don't limit usage of visitor messages" is clicked.

Last edited:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
ah...well geez...did you find it to get it unset ?....Or is it the "limbo" land one that goes away on it's own if left alone ?

((hugs))

It's OK because I checked the "report" button and then "allowed" the comment, and it stopped asking me to approve it (after it said I didn't have any messages to approve) Makes no sense, but I can live with it :)

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I get pictures and messages, without having to approve them. I have been looking around for a way to undo that, but I haven't found it yet. It must be there somewhere, since you have to approve them and I don't.

Edit: Go into your General Settings and make sure that Visitor Messaging is turned on and that "Don't limit usage of visitor messages" is clicked.

Already set that way...ah, the joys of computer programs :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread