Did I upgrade or just add to my collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKP#

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Missouri, USA
Provari,Kicked Legacy,Kicked Saber Touch,Siam Cobra,Ikarus, Poldiac,Diamante,Joker,69 mod,Max Woodie, Big Daddy Meter Box,VV Altoids, VVSplash , Wizard, IHybrid,Vapor woods,Bliss,GP Spheroid, Gepettos box mod,EA Mod,ZAP, SS Avenger,Opus,MCM dna 20,Orion,GGTS,ODY,UFS,Ithaka,Wand,Roller,Steam Machine,Somnium,GUS TS,kayfun, NZionic,Gamma, Steamboy, ELA,Somevar,Morph 2, Nemesis VW, CHI_YOU

How much have you used the MVP2?

1369348745455.jpg

I'm sorry, but the support the MVP2 receives seems to me to be more stealth marketing than anything tangible. The E-cig industry has an interest in selling a disposable to secure your next purchase rather than have it go to battery manufacturers. My :2c:

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
I really like the iTaste products. I have a MVP v1, MVP v2, and a VTR. My wife has MVP 1 and 2 also. They are really great. You get a good vape, repeat a good consistent vape (isn't that what its all about) long battery life, passthrough charging, etc. I know there are other box mods that do more and have more features but this is a bullet proof no brainer for us. We love the MVP. I bet you will too.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
How much have you used the MVP2?

I'm sorry, but the support the MVP2 receives seems to me to be more stealth marketing than anything tangible. The E-cig industry has an interest in selling a disposable to secure your next purchase rather than have it go to battery manufacturers. My :2c:

I saw the VTR locally and said something about liking it because while I wanted one the MVP being disposable kept me from getting one. The guy started making excuses about "most people" don't keep their stuff over a year because new stuff comes out.

I'm not buying it.
Most people are using what amounts to a disposable designed to last a year so of course they don't keep them longer. Others bang their equipment up so much they're lucky to get a year out of a cheap product.
It's not what we want, we smoked the same cigarettes for decades and used the same pipes for decades. It's what they tell us we want and some people believe it.

Me, I still have my RN4072's in working (but beat up) condition. For $50-$100 even if I decide to move on in a year I want something that will still work if I need it.

Still can't get over the trust issue of having people tell me that 650mah lasts them days to believe that 2600mah > 3400mah based on what people say.

Slobalt7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Murika
Kinda off topic but my 650mah VV ego lasts me about 3-6 hours depending on atomizer and VV setting, but my 900mah 3.7 ego lasts me a whole work day(up to 10 hours) and I am hitting them straight for about 20-30 minutes every hour. an MVP would probably last me 3 days or so at work provided I didn't get too happy with wattage considering I run anything between a 1.5 ohm to a 2.4 ohm.

Paul.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
California
they're just not giving consistent vape taste at previous vv settings

As others have said I'd look into another form of juice delivery system. I doubt a new mod will solve your real issue which is consistent vape taste. Experiment and find what works better for you. For some it's carto tanks, for others it's rda/rba. I went through the same issues when I had my vamo and ALL the protanks and clearos. I hated vaping then lol. :vapor:

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I've got all kinds of cartos, tanks, atomizers, clearos..........
As others have said I'd look into another form of juice delivery system. I doubt a new mod will solve your real issue which is consistent vape taste. Experiment and find what works better for you. For some it's carto tanks, for others it's rda/rba. I went through the same issues when I had my vamo and ALL the protanks and clearos. I hated vaping then lol

Not to be confrontational, but have ya tried other joose devices other than PT2s with your MVP v2? If not, why not?

Looky here, a mod is just a batt holder (BH) with either fixed, VV and/or VW! Why question da batt holder? What did a BH ever do to ya other than providing voltage? Da most common vapers' issue is da joose device!

Good luck

The SID and eVic are both registering the wrong ohms on the coils. I'm using the 2.2, and I don't rebuild those, just dry burn and re-wick with cotton, all have only been done once (have 40 some odd of them).
*sigh*

Just probably having a few bad days here ((STRESS)).:unsure:

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
As others have said I'd look into another form of juice delivery system. I doubt a new mod will solve your real issue which is consistent vape taste. Experiment and find what works better for you. For some it's carto tanks, for others it's rda/rba. I went through the same issues when I had my vamo and ALL the protanks and clearos. I hated vaping then lol. :vapor:

It's kinda frustrating, 11 months vaping and find myself stuck on stupid! Finally found THE juice vendor I love 2 months ago, thought I finally found the tank I loved 4 months ago................damn learning curve!!!!!:glare:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I've got all kinds of cartos, tanks, atomizers, clearos..........

The SID and eVic are both registering the wrong ohms on the coils. I'm using the 2.2, and I don't rebuild those, just dry burn and re-wick with cotton, all have only been done once (have 40 some odd of them).
*sigh*

Just probably having a few bad days here ((STRESS)).:unsure:

That could be the problem.
What flows right when you're happy and vaping at a slow pace may not flow right when you're stressed and doing an impression of a fog machine.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
You are just adding to your collection. Think maybe your problem has more to do with your atomizer and possibly the juices you are running through it. A PT is not all that great of an atty. Would try an Aspire BDC or something that will wick more consistently. The quality and consistency of vape has more to do with what you are cooking it in than what it is being cooked on.

PT heads are notorious for not having the correct ohms that are stated. Plus the longer a coil is used the more resistant it becomes. But a VW device should compensate for that, me thinks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread