Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
So,

Just tried to register on SnusOn Snus Forum & Community - SnusOn Snus and Smokeless Tobacco Forum, due to reading some threads here, and was rewarded with this message:

"Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error" :confused:

No Idea how anyone would think I'm a spammer, much less through a registration process (which BTW, was the same I used here).

Anyway, looked for a contact link there but none were to be found.

This happen to anyone else?

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I belong to another forum that is absolutely deluged with late (US time zones) night spammers. Without counting, I'm pretty sure I've reported between 20 and 40 posts on some nights. We've gotten a bit paranoid, but if someone's first post contains either a link or a product reference, it will likely be reported. Fair? Maybe not, but it is frustrating to log in around midnight and over half the posts on the first page are blatant promotions of muscle building, weight loss, and sexual enhancement products. Also, there's resentment of advertisers looking for a free ride.

If you're still interested in their site, just go ahead and use "Contact Us". I'm sure it's nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread