Delicious Tasting... Yummy Smelling .. Problem Juice

• Thread starter trashling
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trashling

Being Casey is not feeling well, maybe someone here has an answer to my problem.

The CashCap I received this week won't vape. . . It does nothing but burn my throat and smell great . . . I also wonder now if it could have caused a blowout in my 801 Prodigy. What should be vapor is more like smoke or?? I was thinking that maybe it is almost PURE Cappuchino -- The smell is so strong. Great smell actually. the taste would be great also if it didn't hurt.

Here are my questions / concerns ...

Is it possible that if I was vaping PURE or almost pure flavor, that the juice could blow an atomizer. Seems like every atomizer I used with this Cap (while trying to get it to vape) is shot in one way or another.... the new atomizers I got this week from China... good ones, recommended ones, are all leaking. I bought 5 801s. 2 leaked from the get-go. The other 3 were working fine... then the Cap arrived in the mail. I tried each of the working 801 atomizers with the CashCap trying to get some vapor... Tried them on a few other PVs after the Prodigy. By then I had no working 801 atomizers -dripped-took a puff- no Vapor few more drips and when I unscrewed the atty I could see it was leaking ... a lot. . Put each on a paper towel. When I drip it just runs right out of the bottom of the atty on to the paper.

Next I put one of my Janty 801 atomizers on my Prodigy. I dripped... pushed the button there was a pop and Juice shot up and out of the top of the atty (hadn't put the cart on yet) and it almost hit me in the eye. The Janty 801 atomizer did not leak afterward but now each atty that I put on my Prodigy has a burnt taste after the 2nd hit.. vaping is not the same as it was.... Wondering it there is now a problem with the switch.

I should have stopped trying to vape - stopped changing atomizers. but the cap just smelled so great I wanted to use it! Or drink it with an analog.

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Not sure about what is going on with your HW. I don't think its the cashcap, its awesome.

If it was a bad batch i think someone else would have complained by now.

I have had your symptoms before, i chaulked it up to being a faulty atty, and through it out switched to a new one, and all was well again.

Leaky attys are tough. If its a brand new atty thats leaking, i am baffled. This will put you back to the top and see if anyone else has any insight.

Gibby

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
A new atty can also leak. Nothing saying the chinese make every atty perfect. So trying a new atty would be the first choice. Adding the glycerine second.
True, i have definitely had some bad out of box atty's. Try a new one, also check your battery charger, and stuff, if you aren't getting enough power from your batteries, it could be causing liquid to seep through because its not getting burnt off fast enough.

Gibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread