delicious combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
What I did is vape a mint until it was done, then add the chocolate (about 15-20 drops). If you have a chocolate carto as blooper did, you probably can add just a few drops of the mint even on an almost full carto because the mint is such a strong flavor it wouldn't take much to add a minty taste to another flavored carto.

Blooper

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Vegas
No i vaped the chocolate then i put about 15 drips of mint in i and boom. I call it orgasmic vaper. So its not really a true mix but it I think it gives a taste of what a real combo it would be. To get a true mix I would assume you have to have choc juice and mint juice put equal parts of each and shake it up then put that in an empty cart.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Mema, better to UNDERFILL than over.

Once the carts look totally moist, put it down for a minute. It if still looks as moist in a minute, you are good. If it looks white and dry, add another drop or two, and you are golden.

Remember, drip at a 45 degree angle.

Takes a few times, but once you get it once, you'll always get it.

:)

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
Thanks Bornagainst - I believe that I am doing that, but maybe not - sometimes being a blonde gets in the way LOL!
I rinsed one last night with very warm water, blew the water out several times, gently tapped it on a paper towel and blew it out again. Added 3 drops of chocolate, 3 drops of peanut butter and one drop of glycerin. Let that settle then added one drop of chocolate which brought the liquid right to the rim of the cart.
I have plenty of carts to play with, so I'll keep trying!

Fiberweaver

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
IL
It's also a good way to use up my raspberry juice is to add some to my chocolate carts.

:)
Oh my.. Just wrote raspberry on my list for my next order. I can't wait to try the banana with the chocolate. I love and I mean love chocolate frozen bananas. But raspberry sound really good to. Thanks for the suggestion. :p

DanF

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
North of Houston
Added 3 drops of chocolate, 3 drops of peanut butter and one drop of glycerin. Let that settle then added one drop of chocolate which brought the liquid right to the rim of the cart.

Really? to the rim? hmmm...... That doesn't sound right. The juice should never even pool let alone reach the rim of the cart(especially on a rinsed cart). Add the drops very slowly, allowing each drop to soak in. You want to keep the liquid out of the center tube if at all possible.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Really? to the rim? hmmm...... That doesn't sound right. The juice should never even pool let alone reach the rim of the cart(especially on a rinsed cart). Add the drops very slowly, allowing each drop to soak in. You want to keep the liquid out of the center tube if at all possible.
I'm thinking that assuming you put the .... plug in so it couldn't leak out, then had a completely full cart, and then added the 8 drops mentioned, it still wouldn't reach the rim, so must be meaning the top of the batting, logic dictates, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread