Some of my favorite new flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
One of the downsides of working in China is that I don't have as much access to our inventory as the guys back in Chicago do. Once it's made it gets shipped, and unless I have extra made for myself, all I have of it are samples.

So while I'm here in Chicago for a while I'm enjoying being able to walk over to the shelves and pull some of the new flavors that I worked on and shipped out before I left.

And I have had some real winning flavors lately. ;-)

Chocolate Peppermint: a very clean peppermint flavor, with a light chocolate undertone. Personally I find a lot of mint and menthols to be overpowering. They're good as a wake up flavor, but not as an all-day vape for me. This one is much better for me, smooth and tasty.

Mint Julep: This one is also a subtler mint flavor, with a strong whiskey element. With the Kentucky Derby right around the corner, Mint Julep is a perfect spring flavor!

For all you banana lovers out there, Steve wanted a Bananas Foster flavor. That was challenging for me, since I'd never had Bananas Foster in my life. But I googled up a few recipes and a wikipedia description, and did my best. Well, my best was fantastic, because I have been asssured that Bananas Foster is spot on! Banana, ice cream, rum, brown sugar, and a touch of caramel. It took a few rounds of samples to balance the flavors, but it was worth it! This has become a favorite of several of us, and has been getting great reviews on the forum. It's also selling well, so get it before it's gone!

Milk Chocolate Macadamia was my suggestion, and I gave our manufacturer some hawaiian macadamia nut candies to base it on. Again, it was a bit of a trick getting just enough chocolate without overpowering the macadamia nut flavor, but in the end it came out fabulous!

Turtle Candy was inspired by Snickers bars, and has peanuts, chocolate and caramel. It's sweeter than our peanut butter cup, and has a lingering caramel undertone.

We have several apple flavors, and our Sour Green Apple has been a particular hit. We also have a lot of flavors with caramel. So, it was only natural to do a Caramel Apple! I had to send this one back several time to get more caramel, but they finally got it strong enough, and it is great!

One of my most popular flavors was Apple Cinnamon Cranberry, and this inspired Steve to make Kiwi Apple Strawberry. Just like the name, it has kiwi, apple and strawberry flavors, and they are about a perfect combo. A great all day fruit flavor.

Besides the new flavors, we have also added Premium Cartomizer versions of several more old flavors. The afore-mentioned Apple Cinnamon Cranberry, Pink Lemonade, and Red Cow, as well as the Fruit & Berry Sampler pack, consisting of Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Watermelon, and Dark Chocolate Raspberry. All the same great flavors people already love, but now in the high-vapor Premium Cartomizers!

Lando

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Orange County California
I've tried all the new flavors with the exception of the chocolate peppermint, which is on the way to me, and i have to say that you did an amazing job, they all taste great and i look forward to your new concoctions. i bet you chinglish has gotten pretty darn good by now...... i usually forget how to speak proper English when i come back from long trips to Asia........ you are awesome and thanks for the hard work......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread