Decision to make, which end cap for my Black Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Vacillating between the obvious choice of a Black extension cap (although worried that the finish my look a bit different than my slightly used mini) or going with the Silver to match the top ring (or do I need to get the Polished SS to match the top ring?) ?

It is a puzzlement!

I would bet the Provarinati here have photos of both such choices to help another Provarinati make a wise and enlightened choice.
I would also be there are a select few who have alternative ideas about extension caps.

Please be so kind as to voice your views and if you can, provide some actual photo views illustrating your view.

Thanks very kindly....

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I'd say the polished cap is a closer match.

KeMQaNu.jpg

Other option is the Tatroe tube and just screw your stock Provari cap into that. That bare polished finish is IDENTICAL to the top cap, whereas the polished Provari extension cap is colored pilots he'd stainless.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
blue-chrome-ext.jpg

+1 for the polished.

I was able to land one of the last chrome extension caps last year before they went into retirement with the chrome Provari's last year, before the colored Provari's even went on sale. I had the extension cap for a whole month before I received my blue Provari, which I ordered on opening day for the colored versions.

Last edited:

badexec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Actually, on that blue Provari the polished cap looks awesome...

View attachment 257879

+1 for the polished.

I was able to land one of the last chrome extension caps last year before they went into retirement with the chrome Provari's last year, before the colored Provari's even went on sale. I had the extension cap for a whole month before I received my blue Provari.

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
View attachment 257879

+1 for the polished.

I was able to land one of the last chrome extension caps last year before they went into retirement with the chrome Provari's last year, before the colored Provari's even went on sale. I had the extension cap for a whole month before I received my blue Provari, which I ordered on opening day for the colored versions.

I like that blue color! I think I know which color to get next...

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Got the Silver extension cap and new AW 16490 batteries.

Loving loving loving the new batts. I just went 4 hours longer than I used to get on the 18350s.

BUT the Silver end cap is not a good match to the top cap. The top cap is shiny and the Silver bottom cap is really satin, dull, not shines at all. Kinda disappointed about that. I should have gotten the black and not tried to be fancy. It doesn't make my mini ugly, but it isn't as pretty as it should be.

Provapes is willing to trade them out, but I don't think I can deal with vaping on the short batteries for a week or more while we trade. Plus the price of shipping is a bummer too.

Guess I will have to buy another end cap.

Um. Know of anyone who wants to trade black for silver?? Lol

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your vaping Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread