Decent Deal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsygirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
East Central Illinois
Hello all.
Ok, so I am ordering my ecig kit tomorrow morning and am excited to get started! Wondering though, with SO many websites selling 510 Manuals, is this a good deal?

4 Premium Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette's
(4 Atomizers and 4 rechargeable lithium ION batteries) 510 series

5 Pre filled Flat Tip Cartridges (Filters) with Marb flavor 16mg e-liquid

5 "e-liquid Ready" Black Round Tip Cartridges (Filters)

5 "E-liquid Ready" Black Round Tip Cartridges (Filters)

5 "E-liquid Ready" Black Flat Tip Cartridges (Filters)

1 Standard 120v Home Charger

1 Manual

*1 PCC With AC/USB (Personal "on the go" Charging Case)

BONUS 5 Pre filled Flat Tip Cartridges (Filters) with Marb flavor 16mg E-liquid

BONUS 5 "E-liquid Ready" Black Slim Tip Cartridges (Filters) $4.95 value

BONUS 1 Standard 120v Home or Office Charger

BONUS 120v wall outlet AC/USB adapter for use with PCC or USB charger $12.95 value

FREE Soft Pouch Carring Case Only available in kit

FREE eliquid Starter Pack (10x2ml varying flavors - 12mg)

TOTAL COST: $149.95

I must add, this is for both my husband and myself. He is about a 1/2 pk a day smoker, myself, I'm 1.5+pks/day.

What do you think? Do I need to add anything else? (I am ordering a PT for sure but other than that..??)

mikebill23

Moved On
Jul 28, 2010
nyc
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: unreg supplier

gypsygirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
East Central Illinois
Shawn from ZigCigs has been extremely helpful so far with answering some pretty basic newb questions, gets back to me immediately or within the day at the very least. He's also done some videos on Youtube from day 1 to 8 months after (not sure of anymore he's posted recently), and it was extremely helpful.
As compared to other websites, it seems pretty "basic" to me as far as product and such, but the prices for the kits seemed pretty good considering all the goodies that come with it.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
It's not a bad deal, but you can definitely do better. Using madvapes, a known good supplier, as a price comparison:

510 starter kits - $32.99 (2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 empty cartridges, USB charger, and 10ml of Marlboro 24mg liquid)
510 PCC - $19.99
AC wall charger - $9.49

If you buy two of each you're looking at $104.95 plus shipping. Add the 5% discount using the code "strell" and you're down to $99.70. That leaves you $50 to try out juices and buy extra carts.

I'm not suggesting madvapes, mind you. I used them because they're trusted by the ECF community, and I happened to have their website open when I saw this thread. You might be able find the items for even less elsewhere.

jetracer06

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Everything on the website seems to be just a little more than others.. maybe b/c it's all made in the US.. Even all the liquid juices are made here and they even have all the ingredients listed on the bottle... Seem like a half decent deal.. Personally I would find out how long each battery lasts on a full charge. I actually usually never buy from someone online unless I can confirm positive reviews from other customers.. another reason y this forum is so... great

Lromanes

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I have a Joye eGo and I am very happy. I vape constantly and the battery lasts all day on a single charge, and I switch out for the freshly charged one in the evening. No need for a PCC.

If you want an eGo, I would highly recommend that you order your genuine Joye eGo kit from NicotineNirvana.com. Their REGULAR price for the dual kit is $74.99 delivered, but right now if you enter the coupon code ecfego10 the price is $67.49 DELIVERED.

Everything on the NicotineNirvana website is free shipping. I also highly recommend their US-made American Blend e-liquid, if you like real tobacco taste. I've ordered from NicotineNirvana 4 times. Always flawless customer service and FAST shipping.

RadicalJD

gypsygirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
East Central Illinois
I have a Joye eGo and I am very happy. I vape constantly and the battery lasts all day on a single charge, and I switch out for the freshly charged one in the evening. No need for a PCC.

If you want an eGo, I would highly recommend that you order your genuine Joye eGo kit from NicotineNirvana.com. Their REGULAR price for the dual kit is $74.99 delivered, but right now if you enter the coupon code ecfego10 the price is $67.49 DELIVERED.

Everything on the NicotineNirvana website is free shipping. I also highly recommend their US-made American Blend e-liquid, if you like real tobacco taste. I've ordered from NicotineNirvana 4 times. Always flawless customer service and FAST shipping.

RadicalJD

Does this website have a PCC for the 510? If it does, I can't seem to find it.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Does this website have a PCC for the 510? If it does, I can't seem to find it.

510 batteries last 2-4 hours which is why you'd want a PCC.

eGo batteries last much longer (8-12 hours) effectively removing need for a PCC. They also charge in about 2 hours. As far as I know, no one is making a PCC for the eGo batteries because of this.

I have an eGo and I love it. They're a bit more expensive, but the extra battery life is totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread