• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

December Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hey everyone! It is time for our Christmas Party. We have rented the clubhouse at Park Laureate Apartments for December 15th starting at 5:00 pm. We are going to have the party catered this year! The cost will be $10 for anyone who would like to attend (if you don't intend to eat, of course, it's free!) We have to have a count by December 10th, 2012. Spouses, children and friends are all invited. Just let me know how many people you are bringing. I will post the menu in the next few days. We are looking forward to a great turn-out and and a wonderful time!

2050 Stony Brook Drive
Louisville, KY 40220.

Last edited:

Momma K

May 18, 2012
Louisville, Ky
There will be plenty of food, I am providing tea, coffee, and lemonade to drink. There will also be bottled water. We are just asking that if you would like anything else to drink to please bring it. Also we are asking everyone to bring a dessert to share.

I havent seen any post about the menu, but we are having Spaghetti with marinara, Rotini with Alfredo sauce, and baked Mostaccioli with meat sauce, Salad and bread. There will also be some appetizers.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Abby messaged you on FB, but in addition to our 6, we have a friend who wants to come as well. Unfortunately, the menu is all off limits to me, damn Atkins diet... Oh well, I will still come and have fun!

We are bouncing around the idea of bringing the cameras to shoot a skit/video. We would like to film it while we are there promoting ecig use and quitting the stinkys. Anybody want to be YouTube famous?

See y'all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread