killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
CALL OF VAPE - SUPPORT
"Playful vapours"
Producer: Cloud Vapor, France
Where to buy: juicyvapour.com

A war of taste awaits you! As soon as I saw the French product line on the juicyvapour guys' site, I smiled a little at what these French guys can't think of. Dyster, Kung Fruits, etc. are all filled with little monsters and figurines so I'm not surprised by these new names and creations anymore.
The battlefield has been given a mango, raspberry, pomegranate and blackcurrant mix, which is an adrenaline bomb to try in combat.
The aroma is a good dose of mixed fruit that you can't really distinguish the fruit yet, but you can sense that this is going to be a little different than the usual fruit soups. It has a tart smell, which gives you an inkling that it won't be as sweet. There's a hint of frostiness at first, which wasn't really indicated in the description, followed by mango and raspberry, and a blackcurrant finish at the end. The mango is tart, slightly dry not the sweet version. The raspberry covers the "back" tartly like a good ally. The second round is definitely blackcurrant territory, which kicks into action on the exhale, spicy tart mixed with a slight sweetness provided "maybe" by pomegranate in the distance. Now, imagine all these flavours blended together.... spiked with a dose of cooling, which I don't think is too strong, but freezes your throat well after exhalation. Pleasant intense flavours, interesting fruit combinations complete the 'magic' of this steaming. Judging by the aroma, I wouldn't have thought it would have such a subtle change of flavour to what could rightly be called a battlefield during steaming.
The product is available as a 120ml shortfill on the aforementioned "Where to buy" page, along with the Assault and Scout products.

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_171945.jpg
    IMG_20240109_171945.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread