Day 31 - A Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutspinner

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
Gilbertsville, Pa
I am patting myself on the back as it is now day 31 since I started vaping and have not had a cigarette. Why am I marking day 31 and not the usual 30 we see posted? Because in the last 30 years of smoking, the longest I have ever quit was 30 days, so today and every day after is a new milestone that I never thought I would or could achieve.

I still "judge" myself for not truly quitting as vaping is kind of a scapegoat. With that said, the ease vaping is letting me progress to be a non-smoker is the ONLY reason for my success. It has allowed me to work through the other smoking addictions rather than all at once which has always been a failure.

My next milestone should occur in about 3 weeks. That milestone will be where my vaping expense has matched what I would have spent on cigarettes. There forward, I will tin can the difference of savings and on the day when I truly quit all dependencies, I'll take my tin can and by myself something nice. ;) When that will happen, who knows, but it will, when I am ready.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
A big congrats to you. That is awesome. Look forward to reading about your next milestone.
JC_clapgirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread