40 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yep, 15 posts before you are able to do the banner. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...262-new-members-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html

When you get to that point, you will find the option in Settings (next to "My Profile at the very top of the page). Open Settings and the option, when it becomes available, will show up. Edit Signature, copy and paste the code into the box that comes up. Don't forget to Save when you're done. :)

Congrats on your accomplishment! :D

Congrats on your milestone! It'll get easier the more comfortable/familiar you become with your vaping setup.
Also, 1000 analogs avoided in 40 day?! Good golly, you must have been smoking every minute of every day!
Congrats again on getting off the nasties! Vape on :vapor:

I was smoking 25 a day for 20-something years....I can't believe how easy the transition was for me so far...haven't really had any urges to grab an analog since.

Congratulations and welcome to ECF! Doesn't it feel good to be smoke-free? You should be proud of yourself!

I love the fact that I don't hack my lungs up for half an hour every morning. I love the fact that I can climb the stairs without getting winded now. I love the fact that I'm not wheezing at night anymore!!!! And finally, I LOVE the fact that I can now go more than 30 seconds playing hockey without thinking I'm going to have a coronary!

slinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
Texas
I was smoking 25 a day for 20-something years....I can't believe how easy the transition was for me so far...haven't really had any urges to grab an analog since.

Same here but smoking at least that much for 40 years. I am on day 40/50-something and quite happy without analogs.
So refreshing not to have to run out and buy smokes every week, not to mention the myriad of other benefits.
Congrats to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread