• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from God's love which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Love is patient and is kind. Love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud, doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread