• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Mark 16:15 (KJV)
And he said unto them, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

If anyone doesn't know, and that is cool, this is the Great Commission given to all of us Christians, to go and preach the gospel to all!! Jesus gave us this Commission....so why aren't we all complying....me included? There have been times, in my past, that I've had opportunities and just blew it! So, I would confess my sin and ask the Lord to send someone else, to witness to them. I couldn't bear the thought of someone going to hell because of me. :(

Reactions: VapinBill

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Psalm 15:4-5
In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Don't throw pies at me, unless they are pecan, this so clearly describes George Soros. :danger:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And all I can add to that is: AMEN!!!!!!!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.

Doesn't that sound wonderful? Exuberant? Thrilling? Exciting? We can walk with the Lord, in His light on this earth! Just ask Him for it. That feeling can't be compared with anything else here! It's there for the asking! Ask Him today!:)

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Romans 5:1 (KJV)
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2:18-19
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God.

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 1:27 (KJV)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Proverbs 3:1-4
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 34:16
Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 13:34 (KJV)
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 John 2:10-11
He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Reactions: Rickb119

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
James 5:16 (KJV)
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2 Timothy 1:9-10
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread