Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on launching your site! :)

So, what can u tell us about D and D? Does that stand for the owners names? I always like to find out all I can about new vendors, it's just odd for me to place orders on the Internet and have no idea who is on the other end. I really don't know how ppl do it, lol. I like to have some idea of who I am doing business with, you know? Plus I just love hearing what makes ppl jump into a new business.

Fair is fair tho, so I will tell u bout me. I have been vaping since July of last year, took me two days with my green smoke kit to quit completely. It was truly one of the easiest things I have ever done, and def one of the funest! Took me about 2 more weeks to figure out what a rip off green smoke was and a quickly started my journey up the pv ladder, at the moment I have a vv woodie box mod that I am totally in love with, and I use dual coil cartos between 1.5 to 1.8 om. I have ordered from about 10 juice vendors and am always looking for outstanding juices. I prefer bakery and breakfast type vapes, but I also like real fruit flavors. I dont care for coffe, mint or tobacco, at the moment and I doubt I will ever like coffee vapes since I can't drink it in real life, but I figure I may go thru a tobacco phase at some point, and I am open to mint, just don't care for it by itself. O I am also always on the look out for a good horchata (it's a Mexican rice milk with cinnamon and vannila) vape.

Again welcome to the forum! :)

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Hi, Lethalp! Yep, D&D does stand for our names--I'm Doug, and Dustin is my brother. He's the one who's been doing all of the posts here so far. We've both been vaping for some time now (about 3 years in my case) and I've been mixing my own e-liquid for about 2 years. Eventually we realized that we could provide great liquid at very competitive prices, so D&D Vapor was born.

The first PV that caught my eye was Blu, back when they were advertising all over the internet. I did some research and got the impression that they were a rip-off (like many such companies) and bought an 8084 kit from Heaven Gifts instead. The day it arrived I was able to quit smoking right away, and didn't even try to smoke another cigarette for almost a month. When I did, it tasted gross and I knew I was done with them. A few months later I got in on the (then-new) 510, some time later invested in a Prodigy v2, and tried other PVs as well. Currently I use eGo USB passthru batteries and 306 atomizers (which I buy from GoodProphets--I also prefer dealing with people I know, and Rob at GP is a great guy).

Late last year I designed and built a variable-voltage box mod, but it didn't work properly... I think one of the components failed, and it was probably because what I was using wasn't rated for such a heavy load. I'd like to take another shot at it sometime, and if it works well and I can offer it at a good price, we might sell them at D&D! That's a distant possibility though, so no guarantees there. For now we're totally focused on the liquid. :)

Doug

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Double update!

We just added brief descriptions of each flavor to the product pages on our site, to help make it clear what they taste like. This is also where we'll specify things like allergy information. For example, our Strawberry liquid is made with all natural strawberry flavoring, so those with strawberry allergies should avoid it. If we ever start making a flavor that contains sucralose by default (which we haven't done yet), we'll list that as well.

Secondly, I've been working on two new flavors which I think are almost ready to be rolled out. How about some peanut butter pie with a chai latte? :2cool:

Doug

Last edited:

darcnis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love love a good chai!! Why don't u try horchata while u are at it? ;)

We do have horchata flavoring, which is a good mixer for creating other flavors, but I don't think it tastes like real horchata. Or at least, not the rice-based kind that I think most folks would be looking for. There was a liquid that Jane at ElectronicCigaretteSales used to make called Special Blend #5 that I thought really had a sweet rice flavor, and it was my favorite juice of all time! Sadly it's no longer available, but last time I checked they were still looking for a way to bring it back.

Doug

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Doug,

Don't thank me, thank Santa Claus!

The first time I ever had wintergreen was on Christmas morning back in the 70's. He left those lifesavers in my stocking. Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I like wintergreen so much… it reminds me of found childhood memory of growing up in the midwest.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Dustin,

I just received my order, THANK YOU! for the extra goodies. Too Kool… literally, lol!

Your Winter Chill is really, really good! And the Raspberry is pretty darn tasty as well.

Thanks again,
sanjosse

That's interesting, wintergreen always reminds me of the pink Canada mints my great grandpa used to give me, so that could have a lot to do with why I like it as well!

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread