Status
Not open for further replies.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Imeo´s new mechanical mod in a Review
I hope you enjoy it and have a lazy workers day :)

Golden Greek Cybrillion [EN]

Cybrillion features. I think they are impressive

Very small (81mm)
Invisible venting holes
Immortal lock with 1/3 of a turn
Ability to adjust the path of the button
Ability to adjust the hardness of the button in 2 ways (quick/slow)
Ability to lock left or right (depending what suits you better or if you are left handed or right handed person)
Ability to adjust or change the hardness of the lock mechanism
Only one contact (ALL e-cigs have at least 2 contacts)
Short circuit protection (via hot spring)
Excellent spring contact (the one side of the spring has solid contact with the body)
Very easy and rare cleaning
Very easy to assemble and disassemble
Made of only very big pieces to handle them and not loose them easily
Made in a very simple way
23mm external diameter
Engraved
Accepts 18650 batteries up to 66,5mm in length

and of course:
it sits vertical
it doesnt roll on flat surfaces

Mata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Italy
Due to an unfortunate move two years ago to a country that is currently living a civil war and facing an humanitarian emergency, i can't get my hands on any new product from the genius himself Imeo.
Neverthless i want to spend a few words of admiration on the Cybrillion.

I proudly owned in the past many GG masterpieces, from the GG Grant to the Slim, from aluminum GGTS to every metal variation, nickel, SS, Brass. I also owned a few GGTB. I had to sell many of them due to the move to a country where the ban-hammer stroke a few years ago but i still carry two GGTS, an Ody V2 (my favourite all-time atomizer) and an Ithaka.

Still i come here from now and then to see what Imeo brings out from his cylinder. I liked the Esterigon but i wasn't extremely excited about the GG4S, mainly because of the "monkey button".

From the beautiful pictures i see here, the Cybrillion is a class apart. I love the design, i like the reinterpretation of the side button, i love the retro look that reminds me some of the most beautiful Ronson lighters from the '70.
In a vaping scene mostly made of cheap electronic devices the Cybrillion brings back the luxury, the elegance, the beauty of fine handcrafting.
My most sincere compliments to Imeo. Bravo!

PS. That button screams for plating! Gold plated button on a SS tube or silver plated button on brass tube. In my opinion the owners of this beautiful device should pay a visit to a local jeweller and ask for it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok, here are Cybrillion features. I think they are impressive

Very small (81mm)
Invisible venting holes
Immortal lock with 1/3 of a turn
Ability to adjust the path of the button
Ability to adjust the hardness of the button in 2 ways (quick/slow)
Ability to lock left or right (depending what suits you better or if you are left handed or right handed person)
Ability to adjust or change the hardness of the lock mechanism
Only one contact (ALL e-cigs have at least 2 contacts)
Short circuit protection (via hot spring)
Excellent spring contact (the one side of the spring has solid contact with the body)
Very easy and rare cleaning
Very easy to assemble and disassemble
Made of only very big pieces to handle them and not loose them easily
Made in a very simple way
23mm external diameter
Engraved
Accepts 18650 batteries up to 66,5mm in length

and of course:
it sits vertical
it doesnt roll on flat surfaces

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Thanasi looks great! From the video it was not clear how you remove the brass button part from the stainless steel body. Is this something easy to do? I'd prefer to clean the button by removing as opposed to pulling it so it sticks out. Thank you.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hope this helps:
diss_outT_opt_200_600x.gif

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Fantastic Gekka!!!!!!!!!!
That was something that I wanted to see. Extraordinary job!!!
Thanks Imeo!
It's easier for me to make this gif, as to try to describe it with my awful "google"-english. I plan to make a collection of this gif's for the GG-wiki.
Here my next one:
reInnerT-opt-200-500px.gif

If you or someone else has an idea for an other gif, post a comment, please!

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Excellent review Frank... well done buddy... BRAVO!!!

Excellent mod Imeo!!!!!
Maybe it'd be the one that is going to make me leave the GGTS out of my hand!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Mike, thank you very much for your great words to GG line. I agree that simple solutions to complex problems is one of the most difficult things around. You are a technician so imagine a car factory to announce that their car's machines are made from only 10 pieces lol. It would be a revolution.

I am making a lot more Cybrillion than previous batch so you will be able to grab one for sure. But my Italian seller hasnt put on store Cybrillion yet, so please send him an e-mail to keep one for you. Just tell him that you asked me and I agreed with it :)

ps...... The first idea was Gekka's that is a German guy that he send his idea to me. It seems that Germans think like Greeks. Cybrillion is a GermanGreek combination. Its GG for sure! lol

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well to be honest I was thinking the bad atomizer as well, but was going a little crazy I read post 207 Thank you and I have cleaned everything had time to rebuild my atomizer last night and presto no hot button up until now. I feel very confident that it was my poor build or assembly of my atomizer that was causing the issue. Thank you for your help and the Cybrillion has been my favorite mod ever since it touched my hands. I think I have done everything right with it and wrong with it now LOL The first mark on it is the worst. Imeo it is great to see your website and hope everyone in the GG family is doing well. I hope to be doing videos again soon and try to spread what little knowledge I have, I do get enjoyment from it. It must be said that when you do not have a lot of time and are having trouble focusing the spring omizer is the easiest atomizer to rebuild hands down. Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
price will be something like 110-115 euros bacc.

Adam, the spring is there only for short circuit protection. There was a very easy way to adjust the batteries length with bolt but I wanted to make it totally safe. But dont worry, the conductivity with the right spring will be crazy

firehorse66

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Marktredwitz, Germany
sshot-1.jpg

"Last night I had a creazy dream
about a Mod in a black Pikini
Oh It looked so good
It couldn't be real" ....

"Chick-a-boom-chick-a-boom
Don't ya jes' love it"

.....I love it!

"Cybrillion" makes a dream come true. ... about a Mech-Mod in GG4S-size but no front-button.

Imeo, Gekka! ...... Awesome!

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Or, as it was mentioned earlier, sell it as a GG Flashlight!
Just make some cheap plastic LED light that screws into the 510.
Unless there is some kind of goofy regulation on flashlights,,,LOL

Perhaps something like this?

989gk1.jpg
as600.jpg
2vhu2ra.jpg

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
PS. Let's not talk about the video (god helps us if that's a video :p ) but put it please in the first post.:D
I like Imeo's video style! Sure, it's not Hollywood! But it's like sitting with a good friend in a pub, have a drink and talk about Cybrillion. I like that!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Excellent gif gekka!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Imeo you're an inspired person and a great e-cig constructor!!!!!

PS. Let's not talk about the video (god helps us if that's a video :p ) but put it please in the first post.:D

You are banned Stelios! How the hell you came back? You act like a ghost!!

Also the original idea for this tongue style button was Gekka's!. I only found a way to produce it, add some features and make the lock mechanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread