Customer Support Help'Ticket Tracking ID'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Can someone at MadVapes please help me?
Two days ago I received my package from Madvapes and found that my Tube mod wasn't working, click, click, nothing, nada, not a spark. Could be the new batteries, but I haven't another large mod or meter to test them on. I went to the webiste and opened a ticket explaining in detail what the problem was. I got a confirmation that the ticket was sent and expected to wait about 24 hours.
Today I go to check the status of my ticket because I still had received no mail regarding my open ticket. I log in and am asked for my Ticket Tracking ID. I don't have one, (where should I have gotten one)? Anyway, I click on 'Forgotten tracking ID' and submit my email address. I wait and wait and wait. no email What should I do now? No spam folder, incase someone mentions that... :).
On a slightly different matter I discovered that I was charged $70 shipping to Japan, which is a certainly a very wrong calculation by the check out basket, which I failed to notice on payment. $70 wow!!! That is another two RoughStacks! (BTW, I LOVE my Candy Apple RoughStack which fortunately WAS working).

How can I proceed from here.
Oh and I am going on anual leave ouside the country next month, so this has to be sorted out as soon as possible please, please. Thank you.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
If you logged a ticket with a valid email address then you should have recieved a ticket number and a response. If your email address was not valid or had a typo, you would not receive replies. Please log a new ticket and make certain that your email address is correct and we'll help you out asap!.

hoog

Thanks so much for your reply hoog. No that is not possible. My PC automatically fills my email in on forms. I will try again.

EDIT:
OK, I submitted a new ticket and everything filled in automatically including the order no., heading and of course my email. So Yes, I definitely did fill in all the correct details. After submitting I remembered that I had clicked on 'View Ticket', so I did it again. I CLEARLY remember viewing that page. I took screen shots of everything this time, so there is no misunderstanding.
One thing I did notice that my email address on the 'View Ticket' page, has dot and at written out and in brackets ie. johnsmith(at)yahoo(dot)com. Is that normal???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread