Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
hi

I want to thank halo for great customer service. I am one of those people with lots of questions and I'm not afraid to ask <g> but I am pretty sure I am always nice about it....halo doesn't make me feel like a PIA. recently I asked one of the really "hot" and popular vendors a simple question - I just wanted an explanation of something on his site. and he told me to stop spamming him - ? - so I emptied my cart and will never buy from him - never! I would probably get attacked if I posted a bad review of that vendor, so for now I am going to the ones who are nice and thanking them! good customer service goes a long way...... thanks halo!

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
hi

I want to thank halo for great customer service. I am one of those people with lots of questions and I'm not afraid to ask <g> but I am pretty sure I am always nice about it....halo doesn't make me feel like a PIA. recently I asked one of the really "hot" and popular vendors a simple question - I just wanted an explanation of something on his site. and he told me to stop spamming him - ? - so I emptied my cart and will never buy from him - never! I would probably get attacked if I posted a bad review of that vendor, so for now I am going to the ones who are nice and thanking them! good customer service goes a long way...... thanks halo!

Thanks Cags, very much appreciate the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread