What is your favorite PV mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ypsitower

Aug 2, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
5v mods with 510 atties for me, so out of your list the glv would've been my pick too. Don't lose faith in your juice, you might adapt to it. My favorite flavor was all messed up by 5v but I got used to it, now it's still my fav. Don't know if it's atty break-in time or personal adjustment period. Sometimes I go back to 3.7 to remember the 'old' flavor but it just doesn't have the throat hit I need now.

Are you dripping?

For the most part I am dripping but I also use a straw mod cart when I drive so I don't have to keep refilling. The good news is that the taste has come back quite a bit. I think I vaped so much in my first day that I fried my taste buds with the stronger voltage. It does have a different taste but the stronger TH is really the huge difference that will keep me using a 5v.

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
Right on, glad to hear the flavor is working out. :toast:
For the most part I am dripping but I also use a straw mod cart when I drive so I don't have to keep refilling. The good news is that the taste has come back quite a bit. I think I vaped so much in my first day that I fried my taste buds with the stronger voltage. It does have a different taste but the stronger TH is really the huge difference that will keep me using a 5v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread