I noticed something: Lets all help Mike out

Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
I wanted to bring this up, I have ordered from mike twice, first time was for the buzz, and 2nd time was for batts/charger and for that thingy to check the voltage. both times i was at his site i noticed that there is almost NO reviews on the products he sells,

Now I believe that since we are all fans of the buzz and Love how well built they are and how the buzz will become one of the TOP mods out in the market, and the way Mike is always listening to us and Always trying to figure out new, better, or fixing his products.

So everyone should put their buzz down for a few minutes and lets all write reviews on whatever it is that we have boughten from Mikes website Notcigs.com, even if the reviews arent all 'good', like me I would say that the bad thing about the buzz is that all my other mods are now sitting collecting dust, 'untill i get the terminator'

I believe reviews help ALOT because I dont tend to buy things unless i can find reviews, and before i ordered the buzz i had to spend a few days looking around youtube looking for reviews and looking around ECF, "this was before notcigs had its own forum on ECF"

I WILL write a review, but I spend like an hour writing them and i dont have much time, Ill get around to it. I promise.

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: inappropriate video

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: inappropriate video